Expired Hot Deals

KitchenAid

Flamming Hot FS Kitchenaid Complete Kitchen $4713.96

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2009 11:10 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 8, 2008
128 posts
6 upvotes
Oakville

[KitchenAid] Flamming Hot FS Kitchenaid Complete Kitchen $4713.96

It has been a long time coming but there is finally a hot deal on appliances again. I work in the appliance department at Oakville Future Shop and there seriously hasn't been any really good deals since boxing day until now.

The Kitchenaid Kitchen this week is really hot I think. You get the smooth top convection electric range, over the range microwave, tall tub dishwasher with adjustable rack and side by side 25 cf fridge for only $4713.96 before tax after tax it works out to $5149.39 for the complete kitchen.

Essentially your getting the $800 over the range microwave free and 10% off the package as well.

web ids of the items are; They can be pulled up on the FS website

10106143
10106147
10120606
10107127

If you need anymore info feel free to pm me.
19 replies
Jr. Member
Dec 5, 2004
150 posts
Toronto
I got pretty much the same thing from Canada Appliance, but with french door (bottom pull out) for about $4500 last year. You might want to checkout Tasco or Canada Appliance, they have better deals the BB or FS.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
4384 posts
480 upvotes
Not sure why you didn't help your fellow RFDers and post the links to the actual items...but here you go (based on Web ID's provided by OP)

KitchenAid 3.8 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Electric Smooth Top Convection Range (YKERS807SS) - 2399.99 - http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/prodde ... atid=23957

KitchenAid 25.4 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator (KSRG25FVMS) - 1899.99 - http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/prodde ... atid=19535

KitchenAid Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher (KUDC20CVSS) - Stainless Steel - 999.99 - http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/prodde ... atid=28079

KitchenAid 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over The Range Microwave (YKHMS1850SS) - Stainless Steel - 799.99 - http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/prodde ... atid=10879

Total: 6099.96 if purchased individually
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
4384 posts
480 upvotes
bigfatdeal wrote: The Kitchenaid Kitchen this week is really hot I think. You get the smooth top convection electric range, over the range microwave, tall tub dishwasher with adjustable rack and side by side 25 cf fridge for only $4713.96 before tax after tax it works out to $5149.39 for the complete kitchen.
Oh...and btw, the flyer shows as $5299.97 for said package not $4713.96...
Sr. Member
Sep 29, 2008
637 posts
472 upvotes
bigfatdeal wrote: It has been a long time coming but there is finally a hot deal on appliances again. I work in the appliance department at Oakville Future Shop and there seriously hasn't been any really good deals since boxing day until now.

The Kitchenaid Kitchen this week is really hot I think. You get the smooth top convection electric range, over the range microwave, tall tub dishwasher with adjustable rack and side by side 25 cf fridge for only $4713.96 before tax after tax it works out to $5149.39 for the complete kitchen.

Essentially your getting the $800 over the range microwave free and 10% off the package as well.

web ids of the items are; They can be pulled up on the FS website

10106143
10106147
10120606
10107127

If you need anymore info feel free to pm me.
the flyer shows a different price and doesnt show the microwave at all...

i cant see how to get this deal..

cold..
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 8, 2008
128 posts
6 upvotes
Oakville
Just to clarify this is truly a hot deal. How it works just go into the store check out the items if you like them tell the sales person that's the deal you want and it Kits together in the system.

The reason why the price was 47xx.xx was because the flyer doesn't factor into account the fact that you save double the gst as well. It automatically calculates that once those Skus are entered into the system.

The microwave rings up at $0 if the other skus are entered in.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2006
1807 posts
300 upvotes
bigfatdeal wrote: Just to clarify this is truly a hot deal. How it works just go into the store check out the items if you like them tell the sales person that's the deal you want and it Kits together in the system.

The reason why the price was 47xx.xx was because the flyer doesn't factor into account the fact that you save double the gst as well. It automatically calculates that once those Skus are entered into the system.

The microwave rings up at $0 if the other skus are entered in.
Can I get the bottom mount refrigerator and range hood instead?
Jr. Member
Aug 8, 2007
184 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
Stay away from that microwave if you need good exhausting power. 200CFM too low for a OTR microwave, especially if you have a long duct run.
Sr. Member
Dec 12, 2007
771 posts
112 upvotes
If you want to make the deal even better go to Sears for a PM. They will beat it by 10%. Even if they don't display those models, they have access to almost everything if you can wait.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2005
5071 posts
1463 upvotes
Kitchener
mocha'n'me wrote: If you want to make the deal even better go to Sears for a PM. They will beat it by 10%. Even if they don't display those models, they have access to almost everything if you can wait.
same goes for Home Depot
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2007
1962 posts
788 upvotes
Kitchener
I bought the same set...ie fridge, dishwasher, stove and the upgraded microwave in november for just over 4100 with tax in.

This is a cold deal in my opinion. Check out Goemans Appliances... they gave me a great deal.. .you just have to haggle with them and get some other places to give you some qoutes.. as they have a pricematching policy.
Banned
User avatar
Jul 4, 2008
1434 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
hmmm.

do alot of you people use your dish washer?
i never use it..

maybe because my family is asian?
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2008
644 posts
31 upvotes
We got amazing deals on the same appliances except that we opted for the counter-depth french door KA fridge. Prices were:

KA counter depth french door fridge: $1100
KA smooth top stove (same as above): $900
KA dishwasher (same as above) $715 - we ended up getting that from sears

The place is called Wisebuy and its scratch and dent but you'd never know it from looking at my appliances + the guys are great to deal with - very accomodating. they are located in Burlington.

http://www.wisebuyhome.com/Products/
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7527 posts
979 upvotes
bigfatdeal wrote: Just to clarify this is truly a hot deal. How it works just go into the store check out the items if you like them tell the sales person that's the deal you want and it Kits together in the system.

The reason why the price was 47xx.xx was because the flyer doesn't factor into account the fact that you save double the gst as well. It automatically calculates that once those Skus are entered into the system.

The microwave rings up at $0 if the other skus are entered in.
So which FS do you work at?
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
1123 posts
236 upvotes
Mississauga
Happy13178 wrote: So which FS do you work at?
He mentioned it in his first post...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7527 posts
979 upvotes
kiz5 wrote: He mentioned it in his first post...
Whoops, missed that. :D
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2009
2615 posts
1127 upvotes
GTA
chris103610 wrote: hmmm.

do alot of you people use your dish washer?
i never use it..

maybe because my family is asian?
using spouse as a dishwasher.... :confused: that is very costly option i guess....
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Newbie
Mar 24, 2009
94 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
chris103610 wrote: hmmm.

do alot of you people use your dish washer?
i never use it..

maybe because my family is asian?
Lol, I know what you mean. My parents never used it, but now that I have my own place, I use it all the time!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)