[Loblaws] [flash offer] 20,000pc point for $100 gc purchase on select cards

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2019 11:21 am
[OP]
Jan 4, 2018
31 posts
140 upvotes

[Loblaws] [flash offer] 20,000pc point for $100 gc purchase on select cards

For every $100 spent on any combination of Bass Pro, Netflix and Kobo gift cards before taxes and after redemptions and all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction (excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, prepaid card products including phone cards, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products which are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time) you will earn the points indicated. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. No cash value. Offer valid until April 17,2019
Images
  • B5E8A08F-D8A3-4708-B3CC-DCAB1294FF2E.png
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
Thread Summary
@martydxb says:
Instructions/Data point for my purchase/summary overall:
-Loblaws deal ends 17 April End of day.
-Went to Loblaws in GTA, no poster or any advertisement
-Gift cards in stock are $30 and $60.
-Took $210 worth (3x$60s and 1x$30) to a self checkout.
-Scanned my PC Opt pts card
-Scanned each of the cards at the machine (cover the small barcode at the top right of the card to avoid issues).
-Once its all scanned and you see the total your expecting, proceed with the payment options and choose no bags.
**Before you actually pay, check the screen to see the number of pts being applied, you should see in grey text below the gift cards listed something like 40000 pts. This is your confirmation that it worked.
-If you dont see this, I would back out and not pay for this.
-Once you pay, keep the receipt, it contains the confirmation of activation

-Keep it till your final card gets added to your Netflix account, you need it in case the cards are compromised.
-Unless your waiting for a deal like the Stack MC sign up deal or something, add whatever cards you intend to use for sure right away into Netflix to avoid the card compromised issues, once the credit is in Netflix, its safe :)
*Do not attempt to use the card upto 24 hours after you bought them.

Value calculations
$300 is 20% off.
$210 is 19.05% off, closest to 20% without going all the way to $300 in cards
$120 in cards is just 16.67% (still beats not buying :) )

Enjoy!
89 replies
Aug 28, 2015
2 posts
2 upvotes

TC:
* For every $100 spent on any combination of Bass Pro, Netflix and Kobo gift cards before taxes and after redemptions and all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction (excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, prepaid card products including phone cards, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products which are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time) you will earn the points indicated. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. No cash value. Offer valid until April 17,2019
Last edited by huskywhale on Apr 16th, 2019 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 25, 2015
108 posts
250 upvotes
Markham, ON
20% in points back! not bad at all. Also, you might want to remove your email at the bottom
Aug 22, 2016
208 posts
130 upvotes
did this come through email or on the pcoptimum offer website?
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
2705 posts
175 upvotes
GTA
Does anyone know if the Kobo gift card can be used to purchase an eReader?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2115 posts
831 upvotes
SW Ontario
zx6rj2 wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 10:20 am
did this come through email or on the pcoptimum offer website?
I got it in an email
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1928 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
Buying itunes cards at costco gets the same discount for NETFLIX...

Costco executive get 2℅ cash back for giftcard purchases?
Zoomer Wireless [on Rogers Network] $36 - 400 Canada Wide Minutes + 2GB LTE data
Nov 16, 2016
167 posts
91 upvotes
Unfortunately Netflix no longer bills through iTunes. They changed it like 5 months back - there getting really tight with profit. :(
Jul 3, 2002
869 posts
1588 upvotes
Shu wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 10:51 am
Buying itunes cards at costco gets the same discount for NETFLIX...

Costco executive get 2℅ cash back for giftcard purchases?
Only if you are already signed up through iTunes
They stopped new signups a while ago I believe
Apr 12, 2008
800 posts
161 upvotes
Good deal, but I'm still getting Netflix almost free with STACK.. otherwise I would get that.
Apr 22, 2015
109 posts
65 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I'm getting the netflix ones