Bobbi Brown
Chefs plate
Knix
SkinStore
Joe’s

https://www.rakuten.ca/flash-sale
Rakuten1.JPG
Rakuten2.JPG
Last edited by Kelly M on Jan 20th, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
28 replies
Jan 11, 2020
143 posts
122 upvotes
Fredericton
Saw that! I opted to use the American variant that had 12% for my particular store, you get USD back to so I think there's a bit of opportunity to arbitrage (assuming American % same or greater)
Sep 28, 2015
652 posts
488 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
As title says. Not sure how long this will last.
Oct 11, 2005
777 posts
1492 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
warmdeals wrote: Not sure how long this will last.
Based on the countdown timer in my e-mail from Rakuten, this will end at 11:59:59 PM EST today.
Aug 14, 2012
310 posts
250 upvotes
North Vancouver
ADenariusSaved wrote: Saw that! I opted to use the American variant that had 12% for my particular store, you get USD back to so I think there's a bit of opportunity to arbitrage (assuming American % same or greater)
Just be careful... most credit cards charge a 2.5% forex fee and if you have to make a return you get hit on both transactions!
Jan 11, 2020
143 posts
122 upvotes
Fredericton
604reefer wrote: Just be careful... most credit cards charge a 2.5% forex fee and if you have to make a return you get hit on both transactions!
Thanks for that tip. I guess if I ever do this again, I'll use my Home Trust Preferred card. Didn't think about that!
Oct 7, 2007
279 posts
73 upvotes
Rider Nation
FYI. I think the HDepot 10% is not on all purchases. I needed 400 sq ft of Lifeproof LVP. Looks like its not applicable.
Jan 11, 2020
143 posts
122 upvotes
Fredericton
Ohhh ebates.com got smart and started converting CAD to USD before issuing the rebate. Must have been the RFD effect - especially during that Lenovo sale last May!
Feb 11, 2005
194 posts
13 upvotes
gowings wrote: FYI. I think the HDepot 10% is not on all purchases. I needed 400 sq ft of Lifeproof LVP. Looks like its not applicable.
Where do you see that it's not applicable?
Jan 19, 2020
3 posts
2 upvotes
gowings wrote: FYI. I think the HDepot 10% is not on all purchases. I needed 400 sq ft of Lifeproof LVP. Looks like its not applicable.
It's on all purchases online. Otherwise it would be like Amazon which provides category level cashback rates. Pretty good deal tbh.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1474 posts
1217 upvotes
Winnipeg
Tanith wrote: Where do you see that it's not applicable?
I was wondering the same. The only exclusions I saw listed were gift cards, gift wrapping and home and installation services.
Oct 7, 2007
279 posts
73 upvotes
Rider Nation
Tanith wrote: Where do you see that it's not applicable?
If you click on the coupons. It shows you the 10% applicables. Other times this was 10% There was no coupons. Just the listing. I hope I’m wrong but getting an answer from Rak is usually 2 day response.
Jan 19, 2020
3 posts
2 upvotes
gowings wrote: If you click on the coupons. It shows you the 10% applicables.
Those are Home Depot promotions. Kind of like mini ads, they look like they're just Home Depot homepage deals. Everything is 10% cashback.