[Rakuten] Flash Sale 10% Cash Back Home Depot & Other Retailers

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2020 8:45 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
11678 posts
6593 upvotes
Markham
Too bad I usually buy my HD stuff when I need it and don't need anything right now.
\
Perhaps good time for those looking for appliances as it's added savings on top of the rebate.
Last edited by gr8dlr on Jan 20th, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1447 posts
5073 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Hot. TX op
What's in your wallet?
Jun 1, 2005
922 posts
243 upvotes
GVR
gr8dlr wrote: Too bad I usually buy my HD stuff when I need it and don't need anything right now.
\
Perhaps good time for those looking for appliances as it's added savings on top of the rebate.
Does cash back apply to instore purchases as well? Wondering it I could stack with an instore clearance refrigerator or something...
Nov 26, 2017
120 posts
167 upvotes
whiteGSR wrote: Does cash back apply to instore purchases as well? Wondering it I could stack with an instore clearance refrigerator or something...
Only online as far as I know. You can try buy online with pick up in store.
Rogers Ignite 500u - 35$
Public Mobile 2Gb - 30-6$
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
11678 posts
6593 upvotes
Markham
whiteGSR wrote: Does cash back apply to instore purchases as well? Wondering it I could stack with an instore clearance refrigerator or something...
What I would do is go to Rakuten and "click thru" to Home Depot to register the "shopping trip" for 10% rebate. While on Home depot site...add the item into your cart and then do a "chat" to get them to fix/adjust the price and then you can check out with instore pickup. Good luck
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Feb 6, 2016
506 posts
401 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Can i use the homedepot gift card online or just in store
Dec 21, 2018
71 posts
12 upvotes
have been waiting to buy a ego mower from Home Depot for a while. does anyone know if I should buy it now or wait for ego sales?