[OP]
Oct 26, 2006
584 posts
63 upvotes
East GTA - Durham Re…

Is Fleet Network reputable?

I am looking to buy a Logitech mono headset from Fleet Network
https://fleetnetwork.ca/products/logite ... 2961267598

Anyone deal with them before? They have the cheapest price for it.

Dave
Share:
70 replies
Mar 23, 2005
59 posts
22 upvotes
justmehereajax wrote: I am looking to buy a Logitech mono headset from Fleet Network
https://fleetnetwork.ca/products/logite ... 2961267598

Anyone deal with them before? They have the cheapest price for it.

Dave
We bought a bunch of ubiquity stuff from them. Shipping was very good, 2 days to get from Ontario to NS. We had a problem with an AP ordered at a later time being DOA and they sent out a new one, we had to pay to ship the DOA one back however.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9414 posts
1772 upvotes
Toronto
I purchased three items from them. They shipped one item and the other two are outstanding.
Only the second day since I emailed them because their chat is useless as there's nobody there.
They have failed to respond so far. Hopefully all goes well and I get my other two items.
The writing was on the wall with the "All sales final" disclaimer when they email your invoice.
Plus the Paypal stamp on their website telling you how easy it is to resolve stuff.
Looks like a lot of stuff needs to be resolved with these guys.
I already opened one item so may be unreturnable according to their policies.
I orderd t he items because I wanted them, not because I wanted to return any or have to rverse charges on my credit card.
This will be lesson learned and definite first and last transaction with these guys.
Dec 25, 2006
538 posts
389 upvotes
Winnipeg
gh05t wrote: I purchased three items from them. They shipped one item and the other two are outstanding.
Only the second day since I emailed them because their chat is useless as there's nobody there.
They have failed to respond so far. Hopefully all goes well and I get my other two items.
The writing was on the wall with the "All sales final" disclaimer when they email your invoice.
Plus the Paypal stamp on their website telling you how easy it is to resolve stuff.
Looks like a lot of stuff needs to be resolved with these guys.
I already opened one item so may be unreturnable according to their policies.
I orderd t he items because I wanted them, not because I wanted to return any or have to rverse charges on my credit card.
This will be lesson learned and definite first and last transaction with these guys.
Have you tried to phone them?
Not IT gear but I spent over $800 with them last fall. I had questions and phoned - they were very professional, friendly and helpful.
I won't hesitate to buy from them again.
People will believe what they want to believe whether fact or fiction.
'tis most frustrating when they aren't open to see and/or learn which is which.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
33225 posts
6903 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
What address do they ship from in Ontario?
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
16584 posts
2298 upvotes
I tried ordering some stuff from them ... they never replied to any of my e-mails regarding shipping.

Personally I would avoid them due to their lack of communication.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9414 posts
1772 upvotes
Toronto
Gee wrote: What address do they ship from in Ontario?
They are based in Quebec. Incidentally it was some Edifier R19U speakers I got from them as they were the cheapest.$28.
That I got shipped but the power strip and hdmi to dvi cable are still outstanding.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9414 posts
1772 upvotes
Toronto
coolspot wrote: I tried ordering some stuff from them ... they never replied to any of my e-mails regarding shipping.

Personally I would avoid them due to their lack of communication.
since they are outside of Montreal it may be the lack of English speaking employees maybe?
I tried the chat several times but no response.
I did get response to my email yesterday after posting this and also requesting an email response yesterday.
the English was poor but from what I gathered, one item was available in the warehouse while they were supposed to get the other two from the store or vice versa.
They were supposed to wait till all items were gotten before shipping as I paid for shipping, it was not free.
the guy said they would send out the other two items but so far nothing.
I believe in supporting local businesses throughout Canada but once again, the customer service between Canada and the US is night and day really.
Sep 27, 2003
10242 posts
2768 upvotes
Newmarket
I had a pretty poor experience with them.

I ordered an item that showed in stock. My item sat in shipping soon status for days. At first I tried their live chat, no response. Then I tried email, which got a response 24 hours later. I kept following up, and they kept saying just a little longer. This went on for a couple of weeks at which point I kept asking them to cancel the order at which point they stopped replying. Once I emailed the president of their company I had my refund issued within hours.

During all of this I did some research on the company. Apparently they were banned from selling on Amazon for customer service / shipping related issues. Not surprised.

Good luck OP!
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9414 posts
1772 upvotes
Toronto
Just an update. I received the rest of my shipment yesterday(Friday) just as the email promised on Thursday.
Glad It worked out for me but sorry about the horror stories of others above.
I agree communication with these guys is poor.
It may be a very small staffed operation and as I said before, language may be an issue.
I'm glad I got the stuff I ordered despite the glitch.
They do have cheap prices on may items.
Will probably give them a try again in the future if they have a good price.
Maybe only one item at a time next time though.
Dec 19, 2008
236 posts
115 upvotes
Have done a few orders with them and have been happy. Items have shipped the same day I ordered them and received them the next day. They seem to prefer purolator signature required for all their shipments
Aug 6, 2007
22 posts
2 upvotes
For anyone still watching this, I've made a bunch of orders with them so far. Most of them have been fine, but I've not received items too many times and have to follow up with them. Chat they don't answer. Emails can take a while, sometimes need to follow up again. Also they seem to have redone the site and accounts system recently, in which it now says I have zero past orders and can't even track ones that are current and haven't been delivered...

I'd personally say stay away. I'll pay the extra few bucks at this point if its on at NewEgg or elsewhere.
Nov 8, 2013
65 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
You play a lottery having deal with them. Especially if you are in rush. No tracking information and no communication. No matter if you paid for an express shipping because it doesn't work. Really it doesn't worth to save not too much money and get a huge headache. Also it confirms to me again do not have any deals with young people. I would recommend to stay away.
Mar 4, 2018
1 posts
Well, they were banned from selling on Amazon, and the one time I ordered from them on February 28, they e-mailed me a confirmation, billed me....it's now March 5th and I cannot access my PDF invoice (they sent me a web link to it, but then updated their website such that the link no longer works)....and I cannot access the order tracking either, for the same reason. No idea if it shipped. Their web chat functionality isn't live and they do not answer it...and they have not responded to my e-mailed inquiry asking for an order update. Not the kind of service I expect from an online retailer, and proof that Amazon was right in banning them. They also say that once orders have shipped, the sale is final (in their e-mail to me). I missed that on their website, but that is atrocious client service.

I'm trying to give them a chance, but I'm leaning toward starting the charge-back process as I don't have a lot of confidence I'm going to get a product from them.
Oct 2, 2011
1 posts
I ordered from them on the 25th...tried calling, texting, messaging through FB - they don't respond at all...next time I want to throw $100 away, I will buy lottery tickets...better chance of winning the big one that getting a response from Fleetnetwork
Mar 5, 2018
1 posts
I ordered 3dvision glasses on the 25 of febuary, I have yet to get a tracking number for this package its currently march 6th, and I have yet ot receive my package. I was given a link to a website for tracking the package but there was no tracking number. The live chat is not even close to live. On March 4th I decided to give an email about trying to track the package, and I did get a response "Alex will contact you monday about this". It is currently tuesday, and no response from Alex. I went to the website that was supposed to be their package tracking page, and aside from the live chat pop up, there is a 404 error on the page. I think I got scammed. I am going to backcharge this, and order from some other company.
Apr 4, 2010
25 posts
Dartmouth
Like other have mentioned here, no one really knows what's going on. Apparently there's an "issue" with the warehouse / shipping team. If you ask for an estimate, it either goes on deaf ears or you get the run around saying it should be soon. I ordered on Feb 9th and still nothing. I've e-mailed them today asking to cancel and refund my order. They also must've asked google or something to be removed from their google reviews section because I can no longer find the reviews that were beginning to stack up with negative reviews echoing the sentiment basically everyone else is. Also, what kind of retailer sells products and say's all sales are final. Not even a 30 day grace period or nothing. Kind of shows you the lack of customer service / maybe faith in the products they sell.

If you're thinking about ordering from here I'd stay away.
Sep 27, 2003
10242 posts
2768 upvotes
Newmarket
For anyone not receiving a response / refund, send an email to admin@fleetinfo.info addressed to "Mathieu". I had a refund very quickly after emailing him, no response by email though.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mathieu-fleet-43037a10a/ - this is Mathieu's LinkedIn profile. This is public information (just Google "fleet info president")
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pascal-champagne-67025752/ - this is the GM's LinkedIn profile (Pascal as mentioned in the Amazon link above this post).
RFD Forums Moderator
Dec 19, 2010
23 posts
13 upvotes
winnipeg
They are terrible. I bought something and they didn't' have it in stock, took over a week to get a 2 line reply saying it wasn't in stock lol. I am currently still waiting for my refund, it is now week 3 of waiting. Easily one of the worst companies when it comes to resolving issues and customer service.