Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Flight Centre

Flight Centre - $50 off coupon for any roundtrip flight within Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2013 12:14 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1204 posts
141 upvotes
Markham
ryphillips wrote: Hey Whatchamacallit, I do work for Flight Centre and you are correct this is valid on flights going to the US. The only restriction is Charter flights, Child and Infant.
I've PM'ed you.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1204 posts
141 upvotes
Markham
akide wrote: the store i went to the manager is off this week for march break and will have to issue it but its just $50 and it's in the contract i signed that i'll be getting the $50 cheque.. so i wouldn't be worried about it
After calling the 1-800 number and re-reading the opening post. It's not $50 off or a $50 cheque but just a coupon for $50 off the next booking you make with Flight Centre.
Jun 22, 2008
81 posts
4 upvotes
rapsrealm wrote: After calling the 1-800 number and re-reading the opening post. It's not $50 off or a $50 cheque but just a coupon for $50 off the next booking you make with Flight Centre.
what do you mean? based on my understanding:

you go through the website and fill in the information and receive $50 off your next booking you make with flight centre,
you bring it in and make the booking pay in full, and
receive a $50 cheque/rebate/whatever you wanna call it

someone tell me if im missing something
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1204 posts
141 upvotes
Markham
twentyone11 wrote: what do you mean? based on my understanding:

you go through the website and fill in the information and receive $50 off your next booking you make with flight centre,
you bring it in and make the booking pay in full, and
receive a $50 cheque/rebate/whatever you wanna call it

someone tell me if im missing something
My apologies, disregard what I wrote above. Apparently there are two different promotions (one for people that get the email voucher through the above link; another for if you go in and book a vacation, you'll receive $50 off your next booking).
Banned
Feb 9, 2011
1393 posts
930 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP, it isn't a giant discount, but I'm thinking of going Toronto with family soon anyway.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1204 posts
141 upvotes
Markham
PCalvin wrote: We can book over the phone right?
You probably can. You'll more than likely have to email the voucher over to the person beforehand.
Mar 10, 2013
4 posts
Vancouver
rapsrealm wrote: You probably can. You'll more than likely have to email the voucher over to the person beforehand.
Over the phone is fine, just have to e-mail a scan of the voucher if you are unable to go in person.
Oct 31, 2005
702 posts
268 upvotes
asdfvtn wrote: Thanks OP, it isn't a giant discount, but I'm thinking of going Toronto with family soon anyway.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Not much discount during summer break, so I figure $50 is better than nothing.