Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 22, 2013
35 posts
9 upvotes
CHARLOTTETOWN

Flights?

Any airlines having any specials? Looking to go from East to West :)
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2002
1915 posts
54 upvotes
Belleville
WestJet will have 20% according to their website. Air Canada typically has 15% off. Usually the sales don't start until later at night on the 25th
[OP]
Feb 22, 2013
35 posts
9 upvotes
CHARLOTTETOWN
how do you find out when it goes live?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2002
1915 posts
54 upvotes
Belleville
based on previous years, maybe around midnight EST? Sometimes earlier for Westjet.
[OP]
Feb 22, 2013
35 posts
9 upvotes
CHARLOTTETOWN
is it obvious? or is there a code you need to find somewhere?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2002
1915 posts
54 upvotes
Belleville
They usually create a special page for Boxing Day that is linked from the front page and is pretty obvious. Also helps to be on their email lists.

Air Canada usually has a 15% off coupon code for all flights. They also have discounts on vacation packages that have already started
Westjet usually has several codes, with different levels of discounts - the highest ones get used up fast so helps to be on their email list so you know when the sale starts. They also would typically have a flat rate discount for all flights. There was an icon showing 20% on their website earlier but was removed.
May 6, 2008
180 posts
29 upvotes
Laval
there is already a coupon on aircanada but it is completely worthless i try with coupon and it was more expensive and dont have the date i choose as usual they are just a rip off
[OP]
Feb 22, 2013
35 posts
9 upvotes
CHARLOTTETOWN
I also tried the 15% off coupon and it turned out to be more than normal...