Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Florsheim shoes clearance up to 80% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2020 12:09 am
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
9325 posts
6386 upvotes
Vancouver

Florsheim shoes clearance up to 80% off

Deal Link:
No code needed. Cheapest shoes are Finley II wingtip oxfords at $19.99. Need $100 for free shipping.

edit: 'CRTE5' yields an additional 15% off - thanks sushiphage
Last edited by notenoughsleep on Apr 27th, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
28 replies
Jun 23, 2010
362 posts
264 upvotes
North York
10% off first order: JUST4YOU
Don't need to subscribe to their email
Check my user name on eBay
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Very limited sizes for that model though
Mar 13, 2016
10 posts
25 upvotes
Calgary
Use code CRTE5 for additional 15% off. Thanks OP.
Mar 15, 2016
35 posts
8 upvotes
if you buy 2 or more pair discount 25% code: FABULOUS25
Jul 10, 2014
59 posts
27 upvotes
Thanks OP & Sushiphage, I needed new dress shoes. I bought the Finley II wingtip oxfords at $19.90 w/ 15% off code. I was browsing the website and checked back on these shoes and saw the price had increased to $69.99 and got freaked out but luckily I had them in my cart for the $20 price and was able to purchase them at $20. Now it seems they brought the price back down to $20. Hopefully our orders go through without any price discrepancy (tried to call them to make sure but went to voicemail). I had Florsheim boots long ago and they were high quality leather & construction so hope they're still good.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
They're on the top 10 shoes to avoid.
They were good once but that changed recently.
Unless you bought their topline but don't expect quality on a sub $20 shoe.
VikTheOne wrote: Thanks OP & Sushiphage, I needed new dress shoes. I bought the Finley II wingtip oxfords at $19.90 w/ 15% off code. I was browsing the website and checked back on these shoes and saw the price had increased to $69.99 and got freaked out but luckily I had them in my cart for the $20 price and was able to purchase them at $20. Now it seems they brought the price back down to $20. Hopefully our orders go through without any price discrepancy (tried to call them to make sure but went to voicemail). I had Florsheim boots long ago and they were high quality leather & construction so hope they're still good.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Oct 21, 2009
921 posts
850 upvotes
Triad wrote: They're on the top 10 shoes to avoid.
you have a top 10 list?
Nov 16, 2013
917 posts
330 upvotes
GTA
Price has been increased to 29.99
Aug 2, 2016
387 posts
445 upvotes
meemo wrote: you have a top 10 list?
Honestly it all depends what you're buying the shoes for.
This is going to turn into the types of discussion that always comes up in low-cost suits threads.

When buying a shoe:
-Comfort: Does it fit your foot well? Are there any pressure points?
Google: "how dress shoes should fit"

-Versatility: Is the color something that goes well with various outfits? Does it go well with the outfit you intended?
See here for trouser/ shoe color coordination:
https://bespokeunit.com/shoes/trouser-coordination/

-Suitability: Is it suitable for the activity/ event you're buying the shoes for? Is the dress code so strict you'll be harshly judged or denied entry?

For most people, the fact that a shoe is goodwelted/ whole grain calfskin isn't the priority. They may wear dress shoes so infrequently that most men need 1 pair of black and 1 pair of brown, costing approximately $150 retail, or here, can be attained for <$50. That is considered a good deal. With proper shoe care, a low-cost leather shoe can still last and look decent for many years before it needs to be replaced.

For those who are looking to "step up" their shoe game, however...before you spend a lot on retail price of department store brands, consider Ebay or Factory seconds of Allen Edmonds if you can figure out your size. You'd be looking at ~$150-200 USD which I think is great value.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
2014 posts
665 upvotes
Calgary
My Dad was a cobbler (Shoe Repairman).

He came to Canada in 1961 and finally made enough doing other stuff to open his own Shoe Repair in very early 1970's, and he did it until a couple of years before he passed away in 2013.

He could make shoes himself, he bragged he could take existing shoes and make the right left, and the left right. He also said... Florsheims were the best shoes you could buy. I think you could buy then at Bata Shoes and Parker and Monroe?

When you grow up, buy a pair for yourself, people will respect you he told me.

Obviously with a lot of things in the world these days, nothing is made the same, but I remember his words to this day,
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
3:20

I didn't want to post it cause the deals real good , I'd buy some for interview and what not except I'm weird sizing and without easy returns I didn't buy.
meemo wrote: you have a top 10 list?
MafiaHitman wrote: My Dad was a cobbler (Shoe Repairman).

He came to Canada in 1961 and finally made enough doing other stuff to open his own Shoe Repair in very early 1970's, and he did it until a couple of years before he passed away in 2013.

He could make shoes himself, he bragged he could take existing shoes and make the right left, and the left right. He also said... Florsheims were the best shoes you could buy. I think you could buy then at Bata Shoes and Parker and Monroe?

When you grow up, buy a pair for yourself, people will respect you.

Obviously with a lot of things in the world these days, nothing is made the same, but I remember his words to this day,
Unfortunately at one point same were blundstones , then it moved to China production and now, Redbacks vs. blundstones, ultimate status and cool factor with the blundstones, you can tell what's quality and what isn't.

Shame I really wanted to own blundstones for a few years...

At the price point of Florsheim , can't really expect much quality. The Imperial lines not even on sale.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Jun 5, 2017
134 posts
60 upvotes
big deal $20 dress shoes aren't the best quality

still a great deal dude
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2803 posts
2613 upvotes
YYZ
coleonredflag wrote: big deal $20 dress shoes aren't the best quality

still a great deal dude
having a quality pair of shoes will last you much longer as long as you take care of them.
some other pros are they are much more comfortable, and are more stylish / timeless

you get what you pay for.
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Oct 27, 2009
769 posts
10572 upvotes
Montreal
Be careful, 2 or more pair discount 25% FABULOUS25 is capped while CRTE5 additional 15% off is not. Depending on the amount the you have in cart, CRTE5 will give higher savings.
Financial and Debt Advisor
Jun 5, 2017
134 posts
60 upvotes
bLuPhYrE wrote: having a quality pair of shoes will last you much longer as long as you take care of them.
some other pros are they are much more comfortable, and are more stylish / timeless

you get what you pay for.
pretty sure this forum is for deals, not rating what is the best quality

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)