Expired Hot Deals

[Fluance] 20% off everything (coupon: FLUANCE20)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2019 10:03 pm
[OP]
Jan 17, 2015
228 posts
170 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC

20% off everything (coupon: FLUANCE20)

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% off
Expiry:
August 14, 2019
Retailer:
Fluance
Just got an email.

https://www.fluance.com/deals-special-offers

On August 13th, 2019 we are celebrating our 20th anniversary by taking 20% off everything on Fluance.com. This sale will be live for 24 hours only. Check out some fan favorite Fluance items featured on this page and be sure to use coupon code: FLUANCE20 at checkout to apply your 20% discount. Limit of one purchase per customer. Offer not valid on previous purchases. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions. Offer ends at 11:59pm (ET) on Aug 13, 2019 while supplies last.
4 replies
Jan 17, 2010
10 posts
Kamloops, BC
Turntable I'm after (RT85) already has the "Sign Up to get notified when this product is available to order" on the product page. :-/ Like their products. Hopefully it doesn't remain sold out all day. Good deal nonetheless. Their products occasionally go on sale, but never site-wide from what I remember. Thanks for the heads-up on the sale OP.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20528 posts
141869 upvotes
GTA
They actually had 50% off the Fi70 the other day but it was limited to 10 units in total. They sent out an email at midnight (was already asleep) so west coasters had an advantage there. By the time I saw it at 5 AM, it was already done.
Jul 29, 2010
225 posts
320 upvotes
Montreal
Overloaded wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 12:44 am
Turntable I'm after (RT85) already has the "Sign Up to get notified when this product is available to order" on the product page. :-/ Like their products. Hopefully it doesn't remain sold out all day. Good deal nonetheless. Their products occasionally go on sale, but never site-wide from what I remember. Thanks for the heads-up on the sale OP.
All the new turntables have been sold out for months. I've been on that list since they came out.
[OP]
Jan 17, 2015
228 posts
170 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
Overloaded wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 12:44 am
dazurn wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 11:50 am

All the new turntables have been sold out for months. I've been on that list since they came out.

Another email went out this afternoon. Looks like the RT84 and 85 will conveniently re-stock tomorrow lol.

The Reference RT84 & RT85 will be available for purchase tomorrow, Aug. 14th at 11:00 am EST!

Based on demand and the feedback we've received, the RT84 underwent a slight component change as many customers have indicated the desire for the 2M Blue cartridge as the key driver to choosing that model. We changed the RT84 configuration to include:
1. The cartridge has been upgraded from the Ortofon 2M Red to the Ortofon 2M Blue
2. The acrylic platter has been replaced with the aluminum platter

The price of the RT84 will remain the same.

This will now give two options to get a 2M Blue, instead of our previous lineup which gave two options for the 2M Red. The pricing will remain the same for all models. We always strive to create and deliver the best audio products possible. Thanks again for your patience and excitement to get your hands on these great turntables.

Those who have been waiting for the RT85 re-stock, we want to thank you for remaining patient. We would never compromise the quality of our products but have been listening to your comments over these past months and working as quickly as possible to make it available. Your feedback both positive and constructive has helped to make our customer experience better. We owe a huge debt of gratitude, a large part of our continued growth has been the support we’ve received from our fanatical customers.
Images
  • 081319.png