Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fluance

Fluance Bookshelf and Surround 25% OFF - SURROUND25

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2018 11:01 am
Aug 19, 2013
157 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto

Fluance Bookshelf and Surround 25% OFF - SURROUND25

Deal Link:
Price:
SURROUND25
Savings:
25%
Expiry:
August 26, 2018
Retailer:
Fluance
Coupon Code: SURROUND25

They got very good quality speakers and they are Canadian!
They are also doing free ground shipping!
8 replies
Sep 5, 2011
634 posts
146 upvotes
NL
Oh damn, I was looking at these. Giving up on the soundbar and going to piece together a 5.1 system over time.

Do you know if these go on sale often?
Mar 17, 2015
333 posts
292 upvotes
Winnipeg
theDuder wrote: Do you know if these go on sale often?
Not super often but they do pop up. This 25% sale is on the tame side. Signatures have been 50%+ in the past.

I was pretty tempted to grab a set of Signature bookshelves but ended up spending a little bit more for the new Elac's.
Sep 5, 2011
634 posts
146 upvotes
NL
KrimsonStudios wrote: Not super often but they do pop up. This 25% sale is on the tame side. Signatures have been 50%+ in the past.

I was pretty tempted to grab a set of Signature bookshelves but ended up spending a little bit more for the new Elac's.
Elacs are a bit out of my price range right now. It looks like these are on sale until 26th, so I've got time to research. I think I'm down to these or the Micca MB42X, but I have no idea what I'm talking about lol
Aug 19, 2013
157 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
KrimsonStudios wrote: Not super often but they do pop up. This 25% sale is on the tame side. Signatures have been 50%+ in the past.

how often do these happen? haha might do a return and buy it again with 50%.. lol

theDuder wrote: Elacs are a bit out of my price range right now. It looks like these are on sale until 26th, so I've got time to research. I think I'm down to these or the Micca MB42X, but I have no idea what I'm talking about lol
I just grabbed the signature ones. I was in the same shoes as you, but people highly recommended Fluance. ELAC is out of my range :(
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
Wish i could buy these right now. The FLUANCE RT-81 is a solid record player if anyone is interested. I know its not part of this deal but if you've been researching them for awhile I highly recommend it!
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1473 posts
1178 upvotes
Montreal
I bought a pair of Reference bookshelf speakers 3 years ago on a crazy shop.ca deal for around $100 and a ton of aeroplan miles. These are crazy good speakers for the price, especially when used with a good DAC, sub and a good amp (my Bryston B60 is overkill for cheap speakers, perhaps, but people are blown away and can't believe these are $200 speakers).

I'm tempted though to upgrade to the Elacs or the Kef Q100s, which are back on sale at 2001 Audio Video for $296, but am I really making a huge improvement?

Also I agree with the comments on speaker placement, and speaker choice really depends on the room. Expensive speakers poorly placed or not suitable for the room will sound like crap.
Sep 9, 2012
272 posts
190 upvotes
GTA
puroeuro wrote: Wish i could buy these right now. The FLUANCE RT-81 is a solid record player if anyone is interested. I know its not part of this deal but if you've been researching them for awhile I highly recommend it!
Use code SG67-5CAN for 5% off on other items.
Mar 22, 2017
82 posts
111 upvotes
Or you can use FLCART10-HPO for $10 off on other items. If the item is <$200 it might be a better discount than the 5% posted above.