Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Fly from Buffalo - Direct Air 50% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2012 12:27 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jun 9, 2005
7390 posts
291 upvotes
Scarborough

Fly from Buffalo - Direct Air 50% Off

Direct Air is having 50% off flights from now until Jan 7, 2012. Not a bad option if you are close by the border and want to make the trip over to the Niagara Falls/Buffalo Regional Airport (note - this is not the same airport as the Buffalo Niagara International Airport)

http://www.visitdirectair.com/
6 replies
Apr 16, 2011
468 posts
12 upvotes
is this site secure? reliable and same?

i might book thru them seem like is a steal? i never travel from them before or from NY to Orlando ....
May 17, 2009
405 posts
53 upvotes
Yes they are legit. They have had deals like this in the past.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2004
4205 posts
87 upvotes
Yup, they are legit, I know a few people who have flown with them.
Niagara Falls, NY airport is very easy to get to and long term parking is very cheap.
That said, NF airport is small and seems to be delayed with weather related delays , even more so than Buffalo, so keep that in mind.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4598 posts
1658 upvotes
Brampton
aw crap! I just booked two tickets yesterday with air canada cause there were no sales on.
Could have saved about 350 on a trip to florida.
May 2, 2006
895 posts
291 upvotes
prod wrote: aw crap! I just booked two tickets yesterday with air canada cause there were no sales on.
Could have saved about 350 on a trip to florida.

free to cancel within 24h. call them quick!

Also, I'm selling two tickets to Punta Gorda Ft. Myers on this airline for $388, all in. Family Day long weekend, Fri to Mon. PM me for details.
Sep 27, 2008
40 posts
2 upvotes
I flew with them over the holidays. The airline is REALLY cheap but so is the price. If you choose a seat it's $10 each way, $2 for a drink on the plane (nothing is free), and the usual $25 online or $30 at the counter fee for checked luggage. The airline also does't own any of the planes the fly. They are operated by different companies and are generally older (don't expect TVs). In all they are worth it but keep expectations low.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)