Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Fly from Toronto to Hawaii for as Low as US$485 Round Trip

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2015 10:49 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
Maplecountry wrote: I have a Delta travel voucher worth $950 that I must use before May 2015. Received the voucher after cancelling our Seoul tickets from last year (booked in Feb 2014 for travel to Seoul in Nov 2014, Found out that we are expecting our first baby in Sept 2014, Gyn suggested we don't travel in the first Trimester, hence the Delta cancellation)
Delta issued vouchers saying we have ONE year to reimburse them but in January when I called to reconfirm, they said the vouchers will expire in May 2015 (She's due in May). Looking to go away for a week or so in Hawaii or somewhere else with Delta for a few days. Open to all suggestions...Please help and thanks for your time in advance.G.
Alaska, it seems to have a seat sale on presently depending where you are flying from. I'm going in July for 220 one way from Calgary then cruising down to Vancouver and flying home.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1220 posts
714 upvotes
Sauga
chriscabob wrote: Alaska, it seems to have a seat sale on presently depending where you are flying from. I'm going in July for 220 one way from Calgary then cruising down to Vancouver and flying home.
Thank You. tried online..No delta flights from YYZ to AK.
Dec 11, 2006
304 posts
279 upvotes
booked for end of july/early august yesterday...can't wait...love hawaii

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)