Flyer photographing improvements of 2009
We work hard and are able to bring you very high quality flyers of various retailers including Futureshop, Dell and Sears because we are able to work with the digital images.
For all other images, we photograph them or have them sent in. We had a really fun time making a new setup this year to help improve the quality of our own flyer photos:
[IMG]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1182/p ... nd2.th.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/517/photostand1.th.jpg[/IMG]
"The Cage of Death"
An overview of the setup:
- We have lights on 2 sides of the stand shining towards the centre to reduce glare/reflections
- The flyers sit on some foam with a white vinyl layer on top
- Black fabric is used on the top portions to block out outside light
- A camera is mounted in the centre at the top, connected to a computer for quick shooting
- An external monitor is displayed to us to help position the flyers
- A piece of glass sits on top of the flyer to flatten it out
I have personally been very happy with the results. When compared to our photos of last year's photos, well.... they are incomparable!
Hope you have enjoyed - and continue to enjoy - the higher quality flyer photos brought to you by RedFlagDeals.com!