Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3581 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto

Flyers location too limiting

I was wondering if it's only me (or in a setting) that I can't see flyers outside of my specific location (i.e I am in Leaside toronto but can't see north york toronto). Sometimes stores/groceries are in the city but not in my specific district and I can't find the flyers.
2 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14740 posts
27771 upvotes
Scarborough
MoonDoggy wrote: I was wondering if it's only me (or in a setting) that I can't see flyers outside of my specific location (i.e I am in Leaside toronto but can't see north york toronto). Sometimes stores/groceries are in the city but not in my specific district and I can't find the flyers.
Is your city location set to "Toronto, ON" at the top of the page? As far as I know Toronto is just Toronto (as far as flyers is concerned) and you should see all flyers for stores with locations in Toronto.

If there's a specific store whose flyer you can't see, let me know and I can try to look it up. The odd time it'll be improperly setup on the back end and won't show up because of that.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3581 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: Is your city location set to "Toronto, ON" at the top of the page? As far as I know Toronto is just Toronto (as far as flyers is concerned) and you should see all flyers for stores with locations in Toronto.

If there's a specific store whose flyer you can't see, let me know and I can try to look it up. The odd time it'll be improperly setup on the back end and won't show up because of that.
Thanks! That works. I have previously set my settings to Toronto in both the app and settings but I guess sometimes they get reset. I didn't know there was an option there as I mostly use the flyers thru my phone (assume it would pick it up thru my phone location services).