Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Flying Wedge pizza Free* Lunch for 2 promo (GVRD)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2009 6:49 am
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 15, 2008
20 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver

Flying Wedge pizza Free* Lunch for 2 promo (GVRD)

Love this pizza chain. They are offering a Loyalty card to you when you buy a slice of their fantastic pizza which will enable to sign up online and get automatically awarded enough points to give you lunch for 2.

"Enclosed is your Flying Wedge Loyalty Card. The use of this card with flying Wedge Pizza purchases will enable you to enjoy earning Loyalty points towards FREE product rewards at any Flying Wedge Pizza location.
Please visit us online at www.flyingwedge.com to review our terms and conditions and *activate your Loyaty Card where you will automatically receive a FREE LUNCH FOR 2. (2 Wedges and 2 Fountain Sodas) at Vancouver's most awarded pizza!"

http://www.flyingwedge.com

A slice will run you abut $3.50 or so but it's worth every penny as they don't cheap out with their ingredients and I've never had a slice from there that wasn't good.

There is a FAQ on the website about the loyalty card please make sure you read it for the full details.

Dig in folks
10 replies
Dec 21, 2007
307 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver
One slice of pizza is hardly lunch.
www.TSX-TODAY.com
RFD Damage: Macbook Pro i5 tsx with Service Plan: $3,199
i7-2600 tsx today System
i5 tsx today Server
Jun 13, 2004
64 posts
1 upvote
Pyrrhus wrote: One slice of pizza is hardly lunch.
That's why you have two pizzas and two fountain sodas for free after you buy your first slice =D

I was going to post this but you beat me to it OP! Too bad they don't have their potato wedge anymore
Feb 15, 2002
71 posts
19 upvotes
Vancity
Actually One slice of FWPizza is actually pretty satisfying.
Large slice with a generous amount of portions.
I can have one and I may not be stuffed but I is Happy
It's not your 99c downtown pizza
Dec 21, 2007
307 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver
I never saw the point of this wanna be pizza chain. I have had pizza in Venice, the Vatican etc. I have also known people closely involved with this chain. Their "deals" have never been worth the while for me.
www.TSX-TODAY.com
RFD Damage: Macbook Pro i5 tsx with Service Plan: $3,199
i7-2600 tsx today System
i5 tsx today Server
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2126 posts
813 upvotes
so i will have to go there and buy a pizza to get this promo card and register online for a next visit?
or is this promo valid if i just get this card online now from their webste?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
Pyrrhus wrote: I never saw the point of this wanna be pizza chain. I have had pizza in Venice, the Vatican etc. I have also known people closely involved with this chain. Their "deals" have never been worth the while for me.
Then why are you replying to this thread even? Go away and troll somewhere else. Actually, don't troll at all since the last time I checked the new infraction system on RFD, enough trolling can get you a temp ban, so please stop.
jon604 wrote: so i will have to go there and buy a pizza to get this promo card and register online for a next visit?
or is this promo valid if i just get this card online now from their webste?
http://www.flyingwedge.com/giftcards.html

Judging from the website, I'm pretty sure you have to buy a slice first and then they give you the loyalty card that you then use to activate on the site.
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
3459 posts
350 upvotes
Vancouver
Pyrrhus wrote: One slice of pizza is hardly lunch.
so you've had it in vancouver?
Jul 5, 2006
811 posts
65 upvotes
one piece of this stuff is pretty filling

they've had free slices with their loyalty cards in the past, but their online reg stuff never seemed to work right

maybe i'll get a new card and some slices, haha.
Feb 12, 2002
765 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver
$3.50 a slice? I thought they were around $5 / slice, business must be bad.
Jul 15, 2003
588 posts
37 upvotes
gheart008 wrote: Then why are you replying to this thread even? Go away and troll somewhere else. Actually, don't troll at all since the last time I checked the new infraction system on RFD, enough trolling can get you a temp ban, so please stop.
That isn't what I would call trolling. Just because someone disagrees with what someone else considers a deal doesn't make them a troll. I think that kind of discussion, so long as it's done respectfully, generally helps other RFDers make more informed decisions.