Expired Hot Deals

[Hyundai] **FOCALPRICE** HYUNDAI A7 7" Capacitive Android 4.0 Tablet with 3G, Wi-Fi - $99.12

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2012 12:42 am
Tags:
None
Feb 22, 2012
161 posts
39 upvotes
Considering one, but there's a few asterisks in play.
  1. That "1.5GHz CPU" is a BS spec most likely. The Allwinner A10 chip in there has previously been clocked at 1.0GHz in other tablets, 1.5GHz is listed as the "max speed" if you want to try to OC the thing. Expect 1.0GHz.
  2. That MALI-400 is definitely NOT going to be the four-core beast lurking inside the SGS2. I expect a single-core version, which is around the perf of an SGX535 - ie, the iPhone 3GS/4. Since it's only having to drive 800x480, it shouldn't be too hamstrung by that GPU.
  3. Ask any woman, size matters, and this tablet looks like a fatty. :lol:
With that said, I expect this to perform about on par with an OG Galaxy Tab 7", and for a Benjamin, that ain't bad.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1659 posts
237 upvotes
AnonymousBlowhard wrote: Considering one, but there's a few asterisks in play.
  1. That "1.5GHz CPU" is a BS spec most likely. The Allwinner A10 chip in there has previously been clocked at 1.0GHz in other tablets, 1.5GHz is listed as the "max speed" if you want to try to OC the thing. Expect 1.0GHz.
  2. That MALI-400 is definitely NOT going to be the four-core beast lurking inside the SGS2. I expect a single-core version, which is around the perf of an SGX535 - ie, the iPhone 3GS/4. Since it's only having to drive 800x480, it shouldn't be too hamstrung by that GPU.
  3. Ask any woman, size matters, and this tablet looks like a fatty. :lol:
With that said, I expect this to perform about on par with an OG Galaxy Tab 7", and for a Benjamin, that ain't bad.

nice first post
i bet you look malnutrition and shorts
Jun 16, 2007
56 posts
1 upvote
Markham
got this shipped over to me and im using this. its decent for the price. beats all those MIPS processor tabs. it does NOT come with android market but you can hack it by running a script writen for allwinner A10 processors. visit slatedroid for the script or google it. overall, im happy with it. got this as a media player and for my kid to mess around with.
Feb 22, 2012
161 posts
39 upvotes
okano wrote: nice first post
i bet you look malnutrition and shorts

"What is this I don't even"

Forgot the pwd to old acct.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2009
1811 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
Seriously Hyundai as in the car company ?

When a car company starts to make tablets .... you just know tablet market saturation is close by.
Banned
May 3, 2009
6148 posts
777 upvotes
AnonymousBlowhard wrote: "What is this I don't even"

Forgot the pwd to old acct.

It means ur probably a fatty nerd sitting on his parent's basement all day. At least thats RFD's common definition.
Oct 24, 2009
705 posts
754 upvotes
Vancouver
It's not the same company.. obviously.
Some fake ****** ass using similar name.
qewcool wrote: Seriously Hyundai as in the car company ?

When a car company starts to make tablets .... you just know tablet market saturation is close by.
Oct 22, 2008
238 posts
10 upvotes
The City of Roses
Anyone who thinks Hyundai is only a car company is sadly mistaken!!
For years they have been very diversified and have their hands in almost everything in the Asian markets in one form or another.
When you say Hyundai here all anyone thinks about are late 80's early 90's econobox crap cars....In Asia they are HUGE!
Banned
Oct 15, 2005
12954 posts
1614 upvotes
North York
this only supports 3G dongle.
3G is not built in.
a better description can be seen here.

http://www.pandawill.com/hyundai-a7-and ... 55621.html

also this is made by the real hyundai.
in asia hyundai makes pretty much everything from headphones to air conditioners... not just cars.

the ainol novo 7 advanced tablets are better. but 99 bucks for an entry all winner tablet is a good price.
the video music is ****** killing my ears man.... anyways for 99 bucks this is a good tab to leave in the living room to browse or for just gaming.
allwinner 10 and mali 400 is great on power also.
Dec 18, 2009
339 posts
47 upvotes
"Dalan, Dalan, Dalan, Dalan, Dooooohhhhh" LOL !!! Stupid music has been in my head all day. THANKS ALOT OP !!! j/k ;)
Banned
Oct 15, 2005
12954 posts
1614 upvotes
North York
this is the video that was playing in the video.
i would rather hear this then DALIN DALIN DALIN DALIN DALIN DALIN DA...DALIN DALIN DAAAAAAAA.

Jan 7, 2007
614 posts
20 upvotes
The Land of the Fake ! You buy, you cry ! Go on and waste your money :(
Oct 31, 2005
193 posts
26 upvotes
infamouskid wrote: this only supports 3G dongle.
3G is not built in.
a better description can be seen here.

http://www.pandawill.com/hyundai-a7-and ... 55621.html

also this is made by the real hyundai.
in asia hyundai makes pretty much everything from headphones to air conditioners... not just cars.

the ainol novo 7 advanced tablets are better. but 99 bucks for an entry all winner tablet is a good price.
the video music is ****** killing my ears man.... anyways for 99 bucks this is a good tab to leave in the living room to browse or for just gaming.
allwinner 10 and mali 400 is great on power also.

This Hyundai is just a Chinese company that doesn't have any relationship with Hyundai corp Korea. Hyundai is a huge company that make a lot of products but not this tablet.
Even their domain name is registered under a Chinese company in Shenzhen

http://www.webmasterhome.cn/whois/?doma ... digital.cn
Domain Name: hyundai-digital.cn
ROID: 20051124s10001s42116621-cn
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: kcn35-1290571134
Registrant Organization: 深圳市巅峰科技有限公司
Registrant Name: 张亚伟
Registrant Email: song@cnsz.cn
Sponsoring Registrar: 厦门三五互联科技股份有限公司
Name Server:ns1.dns-diy.com
Name Server:ns2.dns-diy.com
Registration Date: 2005-11-24 11:02:23
Expiration Date: 2012-11-24 11:02:23
Dnssec Deployment: N
Feb 24, 2012
616 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
I want to kill myself for clicking on the review link. But I would like to kill the girl making that noise first.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)