Expired Hot Deals

Fongo

Fongo Home Phone [VOIP] - 4 Months Free Service (New Signup) - On Till Jan 9th [Extended]

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2022 7:18 am
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
3357 posts
3407 upvotes
Montreal, QC
elfion wrote: If you can't log into this forum, you can enter server, log in and password on PAP2T (<$30 delivered)
For the majority of the people, YES. But for some people, even that is WAY too much.

I have many older family friends, and they can use their tablet or laptop and log into all sorts of sites and check out forums, deals, news, etc... But this would be WAY above their abilities. plug in new hardware, use the phone that's plugged into the ATA and get the IP address of the ATA (or check on that black box called a router to check DHCP leases), and then manually type some IP address of numbers in a browser, no chance :) If I do it for one of them, I would have to do it for all of them, and whenever something goes down, guess who they would try call all the time... And many of them rely on their land line, since many don't even have Cell phones, and don't care for them either.
Jan 4, 2022
3 posts
1 upvote
Webhead wrote: Anyone who got in on this Promo receive their ATA and try the Service?

Wondering how's it working.
I signed up during the Boxing Week promo. The call quality has been very good - actually much better than when my home phone was through Bell Fibe. Some call recipients have said they hear an echo of their own voice which has been documented as happening with certain phones. I sent a support request to Fongo to find out how to fix it. When I signed up for the promo, I was charged for the ATA and shipping, number porting and the first month of service. The promo stated four months of free service however I just got charged $4.95 for the current month so I've got another support request asking when the four months are applied to my account.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
3911 posts
3831 upvotes
Muskoka
I signed up last month during the 4 month free promo. I just got an invoice for Feb5-Mar5 for $4.95 + tax - Essential Service Fee. Is this correct?

I have submitted a support ticket.

The service itself has been very good.
Public Mobile
Jan 4, 2022
3 posts
1 upvote
I got notified on February 11 that my Boxing Day credits had been applied, but today, I got charged for a month of service. I submitted a support ticket but this is getting frustrating.