Expired Contests

[Once] Food Network Magazine - "Vitamix Giveaway Sweepstakes" (ends 15/May/2012, QC no)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2012 9:07 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106500 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Food Network Magazine - "Vitamix Giveaway Sweepstakes" (ends 15/May/2012, QC no)

"Vitamix Giveaway Sweepstakes"

Prize: One grand prize winner will receive a Vitamix 5200 standard package

ARV: $449 USD

Rules: http://sweepstool.juicyorange.com/submissions/62/rules
  • Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada who have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec Province and where prohibited by law
Enter: http://www.foodnetmag.com/sweeps/enter/17
  • Note 1: unlike 99.9% of Hearst Magazines sweepstakes, this one's entry form does not default to a subscription, so we're safe :)
  • Note 2: The entry form omits Canadian provinces and territories from the list and doesn't accept Canadian alpha-numeric postal codes, so I just put my province and postal code beside the city, chose "Alabama" for the state, and entered "00000" for the zip code.
Search: foodnetmag

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
17 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378563 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks...
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19152 posts
5559 upvotes
Usually when I see these contests where they say Canadians can enter but don't provide any way of doing so it says to me "no Canadian winners". This is why Readers Digest and Publishers Clearinghouse have separate country contests...US residents don't like to see foreigners win. Hopefully you can correct your address if they phone...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106500 upvotes
Richmond Hill
DougO wrote: Usually when I see these contests where they say Canadians can enter but don't provide any way of doing so it says to me "no Canadian winners". This is why Readers Digest and Publishers Clearinghouse have separate country contests...US residents don't like to see foreigners win. Hopefully you can correct your address if they phone...

That's plausible, although I'm thinking it's more likely that the webmaster is just lazy/sloppy.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15022 posts
287 upvotes
thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
thank you for the link OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)