Expired Hot Deals

Foodbasics

Black Diamond Cheese 400g $2.49 (after printed coupon)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2021 11:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5533 posts
47639 upvotes

[Foodbasics] Black Diamond Cheese 400g $2.49 (after printed coupon)

Foodbasics has Black Diamond Cheese 400g on sale for $4.99.

If you use the buy one get one free coupon you should be be able to get 2 bricks of cheese for $2.49 each.

https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/coupons/
Images
  • Screenshot (1139).png
Last edited by hill15 on Aug 8th, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
24 replies
Member
Nov 21, 2017
239 posts
97 upvotes
How is it two bricks for $0.99? It's buy one get one free so $4.99 for two.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5533 posts
47639 upvotes
Qpzm25 wrote: How is it two bricks for $0.99? It's buy one get one free so $4.99 for two.
Yes, my mistake. Forgot the 2.
Member
Jun 21, 2021
423 posts
303 upvotes
Qpzm25 wrote: How is it two bricks for $0.99? It's buy one get one free so $4.99 for two.

@Qpzm25 it can potentially be 2 for $0.99 if you have CH 51 and have other stuff on your receipt . Since Ch51 has an offer for $4.00 rebate when you buy 2 but the fine print says not to combine with coupons. So it’s a risk but if people are grocery shopping and is buying the cheese it would not hurt to claim it
Sr. Member
Mar 3, 2004
533 posts
432 upvotes
Always have troubles with these adobe reader type printable coupons... Are others having similar problems? Workaround?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3927 posts
1384 upvotes
Belle River
specialfx3000 wrote: Always have troubles with these adobe reader type printable coupons... Are others having similar problems? Workaround?
I just got a blank white page after it prepared my coupons, never got a FDF file or anything.
Member
Jun 21, 2021
423 posts
303 upvotes
specialfx3000 wrote: Always have troubles with these adobe reader type printable coupons... Are others having similar problems? Workaround?
I was able to print it but some of the details that are in bold letters did not print
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 4, 2007
1824 posts
3628 upvotes
Would this stack with the C51 coupon for $4 off?
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2803 posts
4897 upvotes
Toronto
Blank Page, can't print.....dissapointing.
Sr. Member
Mar 3, 2004
533 posts
432 upvotes
hystavito wrote: I just got a blank white page after it prepared my coupons, never got a FDF file or anything.
Ya, that's my experience... I messaged their Customer Service; will update here if they provide any useful info.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3927 posts
1384 upvotes
Belle River
specialfx3000 wrote: Always have troubles with these adobe reader type printable coupons... Are others having similar problems? Workaround?
Kishnabe wrote: Blank Page, can't print.....dissapointing.
specialfx3000 wrote: Ya, that's my experience... I messaged their Customer Service; will update here if they provide any useful info.
Try today, mine suddenly works now.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 28, 2009
129 posts
216 upvotes
hystavito wrote: Try today, mine suddenly works now.
Thanks hystavito! Thanks OP!

It didn't work yesterday, but it worked for me today as well.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
3618 posts
3889 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Looks like the websaver coupon is region specific.
I added it to me cart, and then when I logged in to print it, it told me that it is not available in my region, or there are no more (out of coupons).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 7, 2017
1277 posts
677 upvotes
Flemeth wrote: @1tallaznguy just curious did you have other items on your receipt or only the cheese. TIA
Had 2 bags of milk along with the 2 blocks of cheese on the one receipt
.
Member
Jun 21, 2021
423 posts
303 upvotes
Emporium wrote: Looks like the websaver coupon is region specific.
I added it to me cart, and then when I logged in to print it, it told me that it is not available in my region, or there are no more (out of coupons).

I was able to print 2 more coupons 2 minutes ago
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
3618 posts
3889 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Flemeth wrote: I was able to print 2 more coupons 2 minutes ago
So it must be location specific. Probably everywhere except QC :)

I just opened another browser and did the same using the wife's account and again same issue.. It is there and selectable, up until I log in. Once I log in, it is no longer available.

Oh well, no biggie. Such is life. Probably having too much cheese anyhow :)

Top