Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Foodbasics

Free Dempster's Nature + Bread (with printed coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2022 11:32 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71700 upvotes

[Foodbasics] Free Dempster's Nature + Bread (with printed coupon)

Foodbasics has Dempster's Nature + bread on sale for $1.98. Use the $2.00 off coupon found here. https://www.gocoupons.ca/portal/Dempstersnature

YMMV. Might have to price match at FreshCo or other retailers in they don't accept the coupon.
Images
  • Screenshot_2022-04-22-18-29-31-1.png
10 replies
Oct 31, 2019
21 posts
11 upvotes
Coupon is only for their new Nature+ bread, not the bread on sale.
Oct 3, 2015
902 posts
1915 upvotes
Toronto
ManveetSingh wrote: Coupon is only for their new Nature+ bread, not the bread on sale.
The picture in the OP literally says "Nature + bread"
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
3126 posts
5365 upvotes
Toronto
ManveetSingh wrote: Coupon is only for their new Nature+ bread, not the bread on sale.
If you look closely at the image (it says Nature+ in the text).

-----

The coupon has a unique code. On the coupon it says they will take action on anyone who abuses/reprints multiple copies.
Sep 12, 2013
493 posts
287 upvotes
I got an error message "Please try again later". Do they email you the coupon or it is displayed online once you submit the form?
May 6, 2016
342 posts
120 upvotes
the food basics in woodside square in scarborough - i recently tried to use print coupon ($0.50 off coupon from tastyrewards), and the cashier said they don't accept print coupons.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1483 posts
3224 upvotes
Scarborough
Aquaria wrote: the food basics in woodside square in scarborough - i recently tried to use print coupon ($0.50 off coupon from tastyrewards), and the cashier said they don't accept print coupons.
Just tried at Woodside Square, confirmed not accepting printed coupons.

The cashier took my coupon, felt the texture, flipped over (and saw the random stuff on the other side because I was using used papers), and then she's like, sorry, we don't take printed coupons.

Lesson learnt: Use high quality paper, print on both sides with color. Then they might think it's not a "print-at-home" coupon and accept it. Jks.
💡
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5736 upvotes
No Frills doesnt carry Dempster.... Does FreshCo carry Dempster?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
9537 posts
3186 upvotes
Unless something has recently changed, they do take them. Policy here
https://ibb.co/Xj38FGw click to make it larger

their policy is they dont take self printed coupon if it says "free". They do if it is $X off and it happens to make it free. Unless something has recently changed, it hasn't at the metro
If you aren't willing to take small losses, then you will take big losses. This is my guarantee. -
Mark Minervini
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71700 upvotes
kiasu wrote: No Frills doesnt carry Dempster.... Does FreshCo carry Dempster?
FreshCo carries Dempster's. I price matched and used coupon.