Expired Hot Deals

Foodbasics

Get a $50 Indigo GC for $40 (Save $10)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2022 8:34 pm
Newbie
May 31, 2018
34 posts
311 upvotes
heymanwuzup wrote: did anyone have any issues checking their balance online at https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/ch ... d-balance/

all my cards came back as "Sorry, your gift card doesn't match. Please try again."

I entered the 20 digit number and did not have to enter the 6 digit code.

The first 8 codes are the same across all
If you login, via the Account Centre, there is a payment options section. From there you can add the card amount to your online account balance (and back). So if you got many cards, you can add them all into your online balance, to make your online purchase simpler, or if you are planning on shopping in-store, then you can transfer the full amount back onto a single card.

I just did that today. When adding the amount it asks for the PIN.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 2, 2007
1397 posts
632 upvotes
Toronto
gmarkdotcom wrote: If you login, via the Account Centre, there is a payment options section. From there you can add the card amount to your online account balance (and back). So if you got many cards, you can add them all into your online balance, to make your online purchase simpler, or if you are planning on shopping in-store, then you can transfer the full amount back onto a single card.

I just did that today. When adding the amount it asks for the PIN.
thank you - that worked!!
Sr. Member
Dec 20, 2010
946 posts
1394 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone successfully converted these to Amazon GCs?
Newbie
Nov 17, 2014
49 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
heymanwuzup wrote: did anyone have any issues checking their balance online at https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/ch ... d-balance/

all my cards came back as "Sorry, your gift card doesn't match. Please try again."

I entered the 20 digit number and did not have to enter the 6 digit code.

The first 8 codes are the same across all
Refresh each time you check and try again. I had this problem a few times but all my cards checked out.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 30, 2007
8806 posts
802 upvotes
Toronto
xForce141x wrote: How often do promos like this come up?
it's pretty rare, that's a hefty discount. 5% on 3rd party sites or occasionally the rare 10% is the norm.
Newbie
Nov 17, 2014
49 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
belowzeros wrote: it's pretty rare, that's a hefty discount. 5% on 3rd party sites or occasionally the rare 10% is the norm.
Good to know, I stocked up pretty heavy as you rarely see such crazy discounts.

Top