Nov 10, 2018
33 posts
18 upvotes
ON
Kfox wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 8:32 pm
price matched Persil 48 loads for 5.99 today. Thanks OP

I've never used Persil , hope it's better than Purex
Persil and Purex both are brand of laundry detergent manufactured and marketed by Henkel
I dont think there are huge deferences on the quality.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
2730 posts
1201 upvotes
Kamrana wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 9:14 am
Persil and Purex both are brand of laundry detergent manufactured and marketed by Henkel
Not sure if you are serious or if this is an attempt at trolling??
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3056 posts
83 upvotes
Thats like saying Porsche or Bugatti are the same quality as Volkswagen.

Look up reviews

https://www.strategicmanagementinsight. ... tfolio.png

Only thing I will say like has been mentioned about person before is scent is pretty strong. I use slightly less detergent per load washing is still good and the scent is less strong.
Last edited by dre145 on Feb 7th, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
10250 posts
1140 upvotes
I know online delivery is OOS but there is stock for instore. So, i just tried admatch again for ISPU along with the salsa PM against Freshco. I submitted the request befoee 12am last night and got approved this morning. LOL. I dont mind to let go to whoever miss it
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2600 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
V3rgilDMC wrote:
Feb 6th, 2019 8:13 pm
Got em :)
Just curious, for those that got them shipped, how many did they fit per box? I'm picking mine up by subway at Yonge & Eglinton. I'm thinking of bringing a hand truck. Lol
Last edited by pipolchap on Feb 7th, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 19, 2015
878 posts
1086 upvotes
pipolchap wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 10:03 am
Just curious, for those that got them shipped, how many did they fit per box? I'm picking mine up by subway at Yonge & Eglinton. I'm thinking of bringing a dolly. Lol
They put 3 in a box. Each was wrapped with a plastic bag but one was leaking so I am going to exchange it at the store next week.
Nov 10, 2018
33 posts
18 upvotes
ON
dre145 wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 9:57 am
You need to stop talking your embarrassing your self

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Top+laundry+detergents
You need to Stop embarrass the others and mislead the topic.
I just told the fact , that both brands are products of HENKEL, and don't understand what is this discussion for.
I do not reply on this childish contention anymore.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2600 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
hill15 wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 10:05 am
They put 3 in a box. Each was wrapped with a plastic bag but one was leaking so I am going to exchange it at the store next week.
Hahaha ok, I'm bringing the hand truck. 13 litres per box might be heavy.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1514 posts
958 upvotes
Kamrana wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 9:35 am
I'm deffinatly serious,
Just check "Laundry and home care" subcategory under "Brands & Businesses" on their website:
ttps://www.henkel-northamerica.com/brands-and- ... -home-care
Thanks, having worked in for grocery store many years ago, we knew our own "house brand" was the same IDENTICAL product produced by one of the leading brands at a higher cost, just in a slightly different container, so I wouldn't be surprised if the quality is similar just marketed differently.

IMO, laundry detergents are all lacking ever since environmental regulations became much stricter, but for very good reasons ...
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2175 posts
1630 upvotes
GTA
Kfox wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 8:32 pm
price matched Persil 48 loads for 5.99 today. Thanks OP

I've never used Persil , hope it's better than Purex
Kamrana wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 9:14 am
Did a couple loads last night using Persil -- it definitely cleans better than Purex.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
1843 posts
291 upvotes
Anyone that did pickup from store? How did that go? I did that today and it was a mess.. missing items... people not bringing it to my car... not packaged up...how did it go for you guys?
Mar 20, 2013
595 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
Daf wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 1:22 am
Anyone that did pickup from store? How did that go? I did that today and it was a mess.. missing items... people not bringing it to my car... not packaged up...how did it go for you guys?
I had the delivery. It was good. They called me in the morning that their phone number is not working and I had to go to customer service. They brought my things but they didn't want to let me drag them to my car. I had small lady caring those packages and felt very bad for her. Beside a missing cap, the delivery was very good.