• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2019 10:51 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1576 posts
1023 upvotes
Daf wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 1:22 am
Anyone that did pickup from store? How did that go? I did that today and it was a mess.. missing items... people not bringing it to my car... not packaged up...how did it go for you guys?
It was ok but rather disorganized.
When to the CS counter with my order number, and at first they said they don't have any record of the order, and as if I had been notified that it was ready for pickup.
When I told yes, it was the email I was showing her, she then paged someone at the back of the store, seemed to have a conversation, then said I needed to wait as they got it ready.

Waited about 10 minutes and a lady comes up with several bags with the Persil bottles in then, 2 in each.

I think they just went and pulled them from the shelves when I showed up.

Oh well, bottles all seemed intact with lids.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1058 posts
566 upvotes
Jojo_Madman wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 10:35 am
Thanks, having worked in for grocery store many years ago, we knew our own "house brand" was the same IDENTICAL product produced by one of the leading brands at a higher cost, just in a slightly different container, so I wouldn't be surprised if the quality is similar just marketed differently.

IMO, laundry detergents are all lacking ever since environmental regulations became much stricter, but for very good reasons ...
I agree and disagree... what you re saying makes sense and it is true but you still can't compare Persil and Purex, it s like someone said.. Porsche and VW. Yes, there are store products out there like PC or No Name that have the same taste or quality as branded more expensive items but that is not the case with Purex. Can't compare the two.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2602 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
Daf wrote:
Anyone that did pickup from store? How did that go? I did that today and it was a mess.. missing items... people not bringing it to my car... not packaged up...how did it go for you guys?
iioonneell wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 7:31 am
I had the delivery. It was good. They called me in the morning that their phone number is not working and I had to go to customer service. They brought my things but they didn't want to let me drag them to my car. I had small lady caring those packages and felt very bad for her. Beside a missing cap, the delivery was very good.
Jojo_Madman wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 8:23 am
It was ok but rather disorganized.
When to the CS counter with my order number, and at first they said they don't have any record of the order, and as if I had been notified that it was ready for pickup.
When I told yes, it was the email I was showing her, she then paged someone at the back of the store, seemed to have a conversation, then said I needed to wait as they got it ready.

Waited about 10 minutes and a lady comes up with several bags with the Persil bottles in then, 2 in each.

I think they just went and pulled them from the shelves when I showed up.

Oh well, bottles all seemed intact with lids.
I received a survey email after pickup. You should tell them to keep it simple and have a pickup counter. My coworker said the same thing, the store is so disorganized!

I used the Penguin Pick-up and it went very smoothly! In the survey, I told them I want more Penguin locations.
Sep 7, 2003
481 posts
81 upvotes
Looks like I missed out on this deal. Does Costco west sell this stuff? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it there before.
Nov 19, 2015
883 posts
1088 upvotes
Daf wrote:
That's why I had it shipped to home. If they didnt price match, I would just return it for free. They pick up if I return it for free at the house.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
1845 posts
292 upvotes
What about the scent version vs original. Is there a quality difference? All the reports use the original one
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
10257 posts
1140 upvotes
picked up 2 orders..now I have total 7 huge bottles...good for 10 years? lol

second order I used ecoupon and total like $18 along with other items..
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)