Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
March 1, 2020
Retailer:
Foodora
Foodora - 50% off at selected restaurants - No codes needed

Some restaurants on Foodora are having 50% off deals. Check in your area.

Delivery is not free, but you can choose Pickup!
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 21st, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added a retailer
58 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5701 posts
466 upvotes
Vancouver
How do you choose pick up? Juke chicken have 5 pc for 50% off. Always want to try them but they are overly expensive.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1544 posts
6950 upvotes
This started Feb 1 and only runs to the end of the month. A bit late posting now, lol.
jtcb wrote: How do you choose pick up? Juke chicken have 5 pc for 50% off. Always want to try them but they are overly expensive.
Choose "pick up" before you look at restaurant list - not all restaurants allow pickup orders. Most disable it to save their margins. Foodora takes a 25-30% commission of the order total so they lose out completely on pickup orders.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9097 posts
3357 upvotes
Toronto
what are you entering in the search filter? 50% off?
wondering if this deal is in any other cities. i found a place offering 30% off but when i type in 30% off in the search i don't get any search results.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Aug 16, 2006
256 posts
74 upvotes
Coquitlam
Reminder, this current deal is for vancouver:
the full list of restaurants that have the 50%:
https://www.foodora.ca/foodpedia/featur ... staurants/

Each restaurants items list will have the usually 3 items with 50% off at the top of the page
Don't care about post count, because I only do quality posts!
Jan 21, 2018
149 posts
30 upvotes
I’m surprised this is just posted today. Been ordering 50% food since two weeks ago! They even had free delivery at one point, select restaurants. Better late then never. Most are better deal than skip the dishes or other food delivery services.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
7688 posts
42279 upvotes
Ontario
Leverage wrote: This started Feb 1 and only runs to the end of the month. A bit late posting now, lol.

Choose "pick up" before you look at restaurant list - not all restaurants allow pickup orders. Most disable it to save their margins. Foodora takes a 25-30% commission of the order total so they lose out completely on pickup orders.
Some restaurants increase 25-30% on their FOodora menu. Most of them are Asian restaurants. Delivery fee is only $1. wait time average 1 hour.

Only 1-4 items are 50% off.
Costco West Lists

Costco 【West】 2020 Clearance items .97
If you have time, please do the RFD Survey. It only takes a minute. More sponsors for them. Link
Jul 19, 2006
399 posts
157 upvotes
Thx OP!!!! Why are people chiming in and laughing that this was 3 weeks late? At least OP posted it for the rest of us! Thanks again OP!
Aug 30, 2007
857 posts
51 upvotes
Richmond
ShoNuff2 wrote: what are you entering in the search filter? 50% off?
wondering if this deal is in any other cities. i found a place offering 30% off but when i type in 30% off in the search i don't get any search results.
There’s a filter called foodorafifty
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5201 posts
424 upvotes
Just filter for "deal" and it will limit to the restaurants with a promo, most of them being this 50% off promo.

These 50% off deals can also be combined with the $10 off minimum $20 referral signup bonus.
May 2, 2015
113 posts
102 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Some really good options downtown. Highly recommend the platter from anatoli. Grand Chinese is pretty good too (pretty new and the only decent Chinese food around yaletown).

The worst thing so far was the japadog combo. Totally not worth it.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1025 posts
521 upvotes
Richmond
I am mad I only found out about this now. Thanks OP
Apr 5, 2012
360 posts
149 upvotes
RICHMOND
Seems like they only offer a certain number of orders per restaurant, after that it gives a message saying the restaurants are Temporarily unavailable "re-opening later" eventhough the physical restaurant is actually open. Kind of weird... it won't let you order anything on the menu, 50% off or not. My guess would be they must not have enough drivers...