Hot Deals

[Foody Mart] Foody Mart: Free package of Life Buoy anti-bacterial wipes 48 count with your purchase (GTA, Hwy 7/McCowan location)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2021 1:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2873 posts
4045 upvotes
SAINT JOHN

[Foody Mart] Foody Mart: Free package of Life Buoy anti-bacterial wipes 48 count with your purchase (GTA, Hwy 7/McCowan location)

Was at FoodyMart yesterday getting some stuff and when I was paying for my stuff I was checking out some of the veg plants and the cashier kept saying 'it's free' which I thought the plants were free but when I asked her for clarification she pointed to the wet wipes she put into my grocery bag and said that was free. I asked her if there was a minimum purchase amount and the english came out a bit broken and there was a a line up of people waiting so I just said thank you and left.

I'm not sure if this bonus item is only at the hwy 7 location or if it is at the Warden/Steeles area or the C&C Supermarket (owned by FoodyMart) at Don Mills/Barbara Greene near Don Mills/Eglinton as well so the other locations are YMMV as I've not been to those locations the same day to find out.
Images
  • 1605296075632.jpg
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
2 replies
Jan 8, 2021
14 posts
14 upvotes
It's free at almost all Chinese supermarket. I got it at the Pacific Supermarket as well.
Nov 22, 2020
37 posts
55 upvotes
Last time I used TnT's delivery they included 2 packs of antibacterial wipes and 2 balloons for free.