• Dec 29th, 2020 2:25 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1563 posts
396 upvotes
Woodbridge

[Foot Locker] 25% Off Code at Foot Locker

Boxing Day started at foot locker. 25 off with code boxing25.

Be warned, their website sucks as a lot of stuff are sold out but still on the site. If you want something popular, it’s probably excluded. And your order might be cancelled due to oos.

Details:

To receive 25% off your purchase, enter promotion code BOXING25 at checkout. Valid only for eligible merchandise purchased at footlocker.ca. Offer does not apply to in-store orders. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used toward purchase of gift cards. Select Nike, adidas, and ASICS styles excluded. Other exclusions apply. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time by Foot Locker. Offer expires 12/27/2020 (8:59 am ET).

For free shipping on orders over $49.99, order value must total $49.99 or more before taxes. Valid online at footlocker.ca. For full price items, offer valid only on eligible items. Items in your cart that are not eligible are subject to shipping charges. Shipping will be automatically deducted at checkout. Offer is limited to standard delivery within Canada. Excludes bulk orders and drop ships. Entire order must ship to a single address. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. May not be used toward purchase of team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
11 replies
Nov 26, 2015
41 posts
49 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
Doesn't work on what I wanted. What a lame sale haha
Nov 17, 2020
3 posts
6 upvotes
Basically everything decent is not included in the sale....
Mar 26, 2010
114 posts
21 upvotes
Anyone who actually finds an item they want in stock, that the coupon works with, should go into the RFD Hall of Fame!
Apr 26, 2007
452 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Oh lucky me, found two pairs of shoes in my size *on sale* plus the 25% off. Not bad, thanks OP!
Jun 19, 2016
8 posts
5 upvotes
Found a nice blue pair of one of the men's Nike Free Run shoe models in my size! It was $60 on sale and came to $50 after the boxing day discount and taxes :)
May 3, 2017
29 posts
9 upvotes
still waiting for them about my black friday stuff
Jul 15, 2011
40 posts
99 upvotes
garbage deal. I see the pics of this deal with a pair of NIKE AIR FORCE 1, looks good and click in. very misleading webpage: the search page listed price is lower than the page where you can order. e.g., "Nike Air Force 1 High" show half price from $170 to$85 when searched, but when clicked in, it is "$135".
Also the coupon not applied.
waste of time.
Jul 7, 2008
279 posts
61 upvotes
I decided to order the black Reebok Club C 85 shoes that never go on sale on the Reebok website. It wasn’t a whole lot off, but it beats paying retail price. Guess I’m the lucky one on this sale! Now hopefully I won’t find out that it’s OOS.
Dec 28, 2014
136 posts
34 upvotes
Garrison wrote: Anyone who actually finds an item they want in stock, that the coupon works with, should go into the RFD Hall of Fame!
THIS, plus finding it in their size.......LOL.
Dec 28, 2014
136 posts
34 upvotes
eliteqing wrote: garbage deal. I see the pics of this deal with a pair of NIKE AIR FORCE 1, looks good and click in. very misleading webpage: the search page listed price is lower than the page where you can order. e.g., "Nike Air Force 1 High" show half price from $170 to$85 when searched, but when clicked in, it is "$135".
Also the coupon not applied.
waste of time.

Website is also garbage as you need to click on the shoe to tell you that it is sold out. Many are.