Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Foot Locker

30% exclusive savings event - in stores and online - starts Thursday!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2018 1:29 pm
Jan 16, 2018
2 posts
3 upvotes

[Foot Locker] 30% exclusive savings event - in stores and online - starts Thursday!

*This voucher can be redeemed against a total purchase made online at Footlocker.ca or at any Foot Locker or Kids Foot Locker location in Canada, with the exception of Foot Locker Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga, ON. Use promotion code 30OFFNM at checkout online. Voucher must be presented in-store at time of purchase. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount offer, associate benefit or multiple offers. Not redeemable for cash. Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer. Cannot be applied to prior purchases, open orders or purchase of a gift card. Void if copied and where prohibited, licensed, or regulated. Offer is limited to standard delivery within Canada. Shipping restrictions may apply to some remote locations. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned merchandise. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time by Foot Locker. Some exceptions apply. Excluded bulk orders and drop ships. See store associate or website for details. Offer is valid 1/18/18 to 1/22/18 (3:59am CT).
www.footlocker.ca
Images
  • Foot.png
6 replies
Jul 17, 2007
720 posts
1541 upvotes
Milton,ON
horrible website - won't be long before they follow the fate of sears
Your signature will appear like this in posts
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
Picked out 3 pair of shoes, all excluded. Saw some gear earlier this evening I was going to pick up when I got the email for the sale. Logged in and 2 of the items I wanted seem to have been deleted directly from the website. Horrible