Expired Hot Deals

Foot Locker

adidas Ultra Boost - Grey/White - $139.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2019 1:49 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 4, 2004
4270 posts
1429 upvotes
Vancouver
Dave510 wrote: Looks like deal is dead, neither MARCH20 nor VIPONLY works.
Try LKS49MR9 for 15% off.
Removed external link in signature.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 18, 2012
10514 posts
5143 upvotes
Toronto
Dave510 wrote: Looks like deal is dead, neither MARCH20 nor VIPONLY works.
damn, late to the party...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3651 posts
4937 upvotes
Oakville
I'm searching RFD and it's showing it's gone cheaper at another store in Ottawa, and other places. So if you missed out, just keep searching.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 23, 2013
613 posts
722 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks to the above poster.

Got the black uncaged for $137 after 15% off code and ebates. Free express shipping and free returns.

https://www.adidas.ca/en/ultraboost-unc ... A9164.html

The 15% code I used popped up on my screen while on the site. Unfortunately, I can't remember it and it isnt displayed anywhere in my order other than "Exclusive 15% offer". It was VAG15 or VAJ15 or something like that. I remember giggling when I first copied and pasted it. If anyone knows what im talking about and can share the code, please do so. I havent been able to find it anywhere online since and adidas chat doesnt know what I'm talking about either. The standard 15% signup codes didnt work for me initially, so this code was key.
No fanboyism here. I only pledge allegiance to the hotness. - Flossy Carter
Member
Jul 8, 2007
318 posts
18 upvotes
hartzfizzo wrote: Thanks to the above poster.

Got the black uncaged for $137 after 15% off code and ebates. Free express shipping and free returns.

https://www.adidas.ca/en/ultraboost-unc ... A9164.html

The 15% code I used popped up on my screen while on the site. Unfortunately, I can't remember it and it isnt displayed anywhere in my order other than "Exclusive 15% offer". It was VAG15 or VAJ15 or something like that. I remember giggling when I first copied and pasted it. If anyone knows what im talking about and can share the code, please do so. I havent been able to find it anywhere online since and adidas chat doesnt know what I'm talking about either. The standard 15% signup codes didnt work for me initially, so this code was key.
The 15% code for Adidas is VAG5H
Only seems to work for items that are on sale.
Member
Jan 17, 2018
251 posts
670 upvotes
If you guys are still looking for cheap ultraboost I noticed solestop.com has them on sale for $137.50 (50% off). HURRY10 will knock another 10% off that to make them slightly over $120 pre tax. Better deal than the Adidas site but no returns. Free shipping over $250 otherwise free pickup if you're around their Markham location.

Here's a few:
https://www.solestop.com/collections/sa ... 4916570135
https://www.solestop.com/collections/sa ... 4916963351
https://www.solestop.com/collections/sa ... 4010040343
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
2775 posts
1682 upvotes
Mr2828 wrote: If you guys are still looking for cheap ultraboost I noticed solestop.com has them on sale for $137.50 (50% off). HURRY10 will knock another 10% off that to make them slightly over $120 pre tax. Better deal than the Adidas site but no returns. Free shipping over $250 otherwise free pickup if you're around their Markham location.

Here's a few:
https://www.solestop.com/collections/sa ... 4916570135
https://www.solestop.com/collections/sa ... 4916963351
https://www.solestop.com/collections/sa ... 4010040343
is solestop legitimate?
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2007
543 posts
455 upvotes
Androidmarshmellow wrote: is solestop legitimate?
Yes, reputable sneaker shop out of BC, however I have not purchased from them personally.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
2775 posts
1682 upvotes
cky312 wrote: Yes, reputable sneaker shop out of BC, however I have not purchased from them personally.
thanks, debating between NB Fresh Foam Cruz V2 and this...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 22, 2014
3468 posts
3496 upvotes
Mordor
just wondering, what's so good about these shoes?
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2332 posts
938 upvotes
Waiting for the next time when UB gets this low again:


ub.jpg

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)