• Nov 18th, 2020 6:25 pm
[OP]
Jan 29, 2010
24 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto

[Foot Locker] Footlocker Shoes Sale up to 60% off

Basketball shoes onsale at Footlocker.
Got myself a pair of Zoom Freak 2s. for $102 (with 15% coupon stack). Some shoes already selling out like Lebron 17s
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 18th, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field was empty
21 replies
Dec 23, 2012
68 posts
213 upvotes
Anjou
As good as the sale might be, shopping on the footlocker website is a horrible experience...
Feb 19, 2020
98 posts
76 upvotes
Most of the good shoes are sold out unfortunately. Footlocker also has to sort out their site and remove unavailable items as it gets annoying when you have to select each time to find out.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8928 posts
542 upvotes
Toronto
JonR29230 wrote: Most of the good shoes are sold out unfortunately. Footlocker also has to sort out their site and remove unavailable items as it gets annoying when you have to select each time to find out.
Any way to sort by size? Website is a mess.
Oct 18, 2006
117 posts
39 upvotes
BC
JonR29230 wrote: Most of the good shoes are sold out unfortunately. Footlocker also has to sort out their site and remove unavailable items as it gets annoying when you have to select each time to find out.
Agree...they have the worst site when it comes to ordering online. 75% of the time you click on a pair of shoes and see the sizes available. Once you click the size, all of a sudden it's unavailable, even they the previous screen has already greyed out the unavailable sizes.
Jul 5, 2007
283 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
Prices aren't that great for the shoes I'm looking at but if anyone finds something at a good price you can use code PARSPC for an extra 20% off over 100 and PARPCFY for 15% off under 100 unless item says excluded from promotions. Credit to OP from thread below.

foot-locker-ultraboost-nmd-infinity-rea ... f-2388411/
Last edited by gouki on Nov 14th, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 30, 2019
314 posts
500 upvotes
Their website is shit. Everytime I click on something it says product not available like wtf why are you showing it then.. stupid fcks
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2012
1099 posts
272 upvotes
Mississauga
I have had some good deals from footlocker, but it's such a pain to order from them. Half the time you click something and it says not available right after. Other times you'll be browsing and suddenly it says access denied. I ordered 6 pairs of shoes in the past that were in stock, paid, and they all came back as no stock after like 4 days of waiting to ship. Very annoying.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5226 posts
2212 upvotes
shmogt wrote: I have had some good deals from footlocker, but it's such a pain to order from them. Half the time you click something and it says not available right after. Other times you'll be browsing and suddenly it says access denied. I ordered 6 pairs of shoes in the past that were in stock, paid, and they all came back as no stock after like 4 days of waiting to ship. Very annoying.
You're annoying. Back in my day whole point of Foot Locker was to shop in store to get to see workers wearing referee outfits.
Mar 23, 2004
42623 posts
8633 upvotes
Markham
It's also better to get the stuff in store as you will not get vip points when you buy online for some reason. Have to always call in to apply when i buy online =p
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2012
1099 posts
272 upvotes
Mississauga
ar2020 wrote: You're annoying. Back in my day whole point of Foot Locker was to shop in store to get to see workers wearing referee outfits.
Ya, and they didn't screw up your order. Bring back those days.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2005
1567 posts
112 upvotes
I don't know how Footlocker makes it on hot deals.... all these shoes are just phantom stock......

Such a waste a time to browse ....
Oct 22, 2013
623 posts
67 upvotes
Brampton, ON
gouki wrote: Prices aren't that great for the shoes I'm looking at but if anyone finds something at a good price you can use code PARSPC for an extra 20% off over 100 and 15% off under 100 unless item says excluded from promotions. Credit to OP from thread below.

foot-locker-ultraboost-nmd-infinity-rea ... f-2388411/
Thanks OP, just bought a pair of Air Max Plus. And thank you for posting the PARSPC code as well.
Jun 4, 2019
75 posts
20 upvotes
agreed there website is a joke! And when you call them on it they get upset
May 3, 2017
28 posts
9 upvotes
Site say i can get shipping ... shoes are in stock everything is set the only shipping option is free ship 3 to 5 buisness days so its not fast ship... but when i try to click proceed i got an error saying shoes cant be fast shipped to me ... wow footlocker really want us to stay away
May 3, 2017
28 posts
9 upvotes
Today i stoped by a store to check if there something, after the employe ask me if i need help i just had to say : website suck big time so iam here. She agreed and then offer me to check and found that i was right there was still 2 of the folding timberland boots online at 105 instead of 150 and applied a 10$ rebate instead of 15% and in the end the boots was at 50% so 75$ -10$ plus tx... go check in store you may get some surprise
May 3, 2017
28 posts
9 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: You're annoying. Back in my day whole point of Foot Locker was to shop in store to get to see workers wearing referee outfits.
they still do wear those uniform and they have a bonus mask now but in the end the 2 place i shop in the east of mtl they are wonderfull, they help you find what you need and dont push stuff you dont need or want and that since 10+ years props to both team.