Expired Hot Deals

Foot Locker

Star War R2-D2 Nite Jogger - $49.99 ***IN STORE ONLY*** You can order your size in store to ship to home

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2020 10:51 am
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2685 posts
1977 upvotes
Calgary
DougO wrote: Gotcha. deleted the post before I realized I had to make two trips. Sorta cold but I have to verify stock at one store, then get the GC and then use it at the store. Morning temp here was -8C today and will probably be the same tomorrow and i have to walk to the two stores but it would be worth it...
Yes, definitely some extra work to essentially get 20% back in PC Points, but this is RFD after all!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6453 posts
4961 upvotes
M-Arkham
jarfgames wrote: Yes, definitely some extra work to essentially get 20% back in PC Points, but this is RFD after all!
not really that much extra work if you're already passing by those stores
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22827 posts
7987 upvotes
Dang, I forgot that they pulled out of this area a year or so back. There is no Footlocker in the mall anymore. Could have used some new shoes instead of the ones I now can't get at Walmart. Thanks anyway...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7302 posts
7251 upvotes
Toronto
thegraduate112 wrote: This is a very expensive contraceptive
Other people prefer to wear free contraceptives
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Oct 7, 2006
55 posts
53 upvotes
Priddis
roblombardi wrote: "Full black version"?... if you don't know the character, you don't deserve it
I looked at the shoe and couldn't see anything that clearly linked it to a droid.

For a second I thought you were referring to Finn, but then I realized that would be racists and there must be a black painted droid.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3485 posts
3270 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Good luck with foot locker their website blows hard...always wrong stock levels and cancelled order three days later..just got a couple cancelled orders today..and it’s happened several times prior..complete bait and switch

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)