Timberland TBL Ultra $99 (50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2023 9:58 am
[OP]
Dec 23, 2018
159 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto

[Foot Locker] Timberland TBL Ultra $99 (50% off)

Been looking at these for a while. Pretty lightweight for a big shoe, some reviews mention quality issues but these are pretty cool looking and at the price, amazing.

The only in-store stock i know is at Markville FL and I already bought the last remaining size 8 from there.

Link
Powah.ca
30 replies
Aug 17, 2014
250 posts
306 upvotes
Milton, ON
thanks OP! Whats the return policy with footlocker if anyone knows...
Oct 19, 2010
167 posts
95 upvotes
justGZ wrote: thanks OP! Whats the return policy with footlocker if anyone knows...
Images
  • 04E9F10B-882E-4DF7-85B8-3F954920DBAD.png
Dec 6, 2012
192 posts
73 upvotes
Potato Land
are these good for our winter weather Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes?
Dec 3, 2018
666 posts
761 upvotes
Laval, QC
Good find. StudentBeans 20% coupon doesn't work on promotional items.
here is mine if anyone needs it KWRQB2PZ9N4279Z3.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3157 posts
1336 upvotes
Thornhill
The timberlands boots i own all leak now.. are they shitty qualitiy? I rmemeber when they were all the rage 10 years ago
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2009
1138 posts
226 upvotes
jhephoy wrote: are these good for our winter weather Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes?
Been wearing mine since October and they are fine for Toronto weather, probably grab the black color variant since its on sale.
Boom Boom Pow!
[OP]
Dec 23, 2018
159 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
Bencherstyle wrote: The timberlands boots i own all leak now.. are they shitty qualitiy? I rmemeber when they were all the rage 10 years ago
I have 4 pairs of Timbs now (including this one) and I don't have issues in any. But then again, I am in Toronto.
Powah.ca
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6009 posts
5877 upvotes
BC
https://www.footlocker.ca/en/category/b ... rentPage=0

All Timberland products sold at footlocker.ca are listed as being on sale at varying percentages.
jhephoy wrote: are these good for our winter weather Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes?
No mention of insulation in the description and the tread on the outsole does not look like it would be appropriate for snow and ice.
Last edited by SizzleChest on Jan 6th, 2023 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2355 posts
2905 upvotes
Bencherstyle wrote: The timberlands boots i own all leak now.. are they shitty qualitiy? I rmemeber when they were all the rage 10 years ago
i owned several pairs over the years, not once did they leak, i specifically wear them as rain boots, cuz when its heavy rain, air forces just arent enough...

they did do a poor job of keeping my feet warm in -30 when i was in a dog park playing with my dog for like an hour, but they are not meant to be winter boots, so thats expected, i learned that lesson the hard way lol, immediately went to buy a pair of UGG boots

which pair do u own? is it the classic style?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2355 posts
2905 upvotes
spadinakhan wrote: Been looking at these for a while. Pretty lightweight for a big shoe, some reviews mention quality issues but these are pretty cool looking and at the price, amazing.

The only in-store stock i know is at Markville FL and I already bought the last remaining size 8 from there.

Link
i was just thinking, quality/price ratio would be the only thing going for these boots, cuz they are not good looking at all
[OP]
Dec 23, 2018
159 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: i was just thinking, quality/price ratio would be the only thing going for these boots, cuz they are not good looking at all
To each their own I guess, they look quite nice to me.
Powah.ca
Nov 17, 2010
18 posts
9 upvotes
calgary
timberland.ca has a sale as well - various models

rfdnewbie6910 wrote: i owned several pairs over the years, not once did they leak, i specifically wear them as rain boots, cuz when its heavy rain, air forces just arent enough...

they did do a poor job of keeping my feet warm in -30 when i was in a dog park playing with my dog for like an hour, but they are not meant to be winter boots, so thats expected, i learned that lesson the hard way lol, immediately went to buy a pair of UGG boots

which pair do u own? is it the classic style?
I have owned several pairs of the standard 6 inch boot over the years and my latest ones I probably purchased 5 years ago so not sure if they changed the design....but if you pay for the 'premium' version, they are waterproof and have Thinsulate in the lining. I wear them around in Calgary in the winters and they are plenty warm especially with some thick wool socks. I personally find what they suck at is traction on ice/hardpacked snow. I can't comment on the ones in the OP though.
Oct 3, 2019
249 posts
217 upvotes
spadinakhan wrote: Been looking at these for a while. Pretty lightweight for a big shoe, some reviews mention quality issues but these are pretty cool looking and at the price, amazing.

Link
Lightweight boots is NOT a boots Face With Tears Of Joy

upvoted for good deal
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2041 posts
1370 upvotes
For what it's worth, when I went to Browns looking at winter boots (the one in OP as well), the sales person told me that you buy Timberlands are for their style, not for warmth.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2355 posts
2905 upvotes
dj_honda wrote: timberland.ca has a sale as well - various models

I have owned several pairs of the standard 6 inch boot over the years and my latest ones I probably purchased 5 years ago so not sure if they changed the design....but if you pay for the 'premium' version, they are waterproof and have Thinsulate in the lining. I wear them around in Calgary in the winters and they are plenty warm especially with some thick wool socks. I personally find what they suck at is traction on ice/hardpacked snow. I can't comment on the ones in the OP though.
yours have thinsualte lining? maybe a diff version then, cuz mine never did
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2355 posts
2905 upvotes
ShinNoodles wrote: For what it's worth, when I went to Browns looking at winter boots (the one in OP as well), the sales person told me that you buy Timberlands are for their style, not for warmth.
well to be fair ,they are windproof, so wearing them down to -10 ish are still good enough to keep ur feet warm, at least more so than a lot of sneakers or running shoes
Nov 12, 2010
64 posts
5 upvotes
Colk wrote:
So I’m guessing they don’t take online order returns instore? Or do they?