Expired Hot Deals

[Foot Locker] Ultraboost Laceless M or W ($149.99), W Ultraboost ($149.99), M and W Ultraboost Uncaged ($149.99) Online Only

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2018 11:51 pm
Oct 24, 2007
841 posts
90 upvotes
BC
sunnybtown wrote: link for the exact pair?
I purchased the black wmns pair but there is a decent selection both men and women for $150 with an additional 25% off.

https://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/_-_/keyword-stlt

* I just wanted to add maybe try calling in if you don't see your size online, esp for the mens models. These have been sitting in stores for months. I know ample stock is out there.
Last edited by Siye on May 27th, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 31, 2014
67 posts
2 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
After reading some posts I was fully expecting my order to cancel.

Thanks for the link, was able to get shipping notification from UPS on a pair of all white uncages UltRaboosts.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2010
1220 posts
671 upvotes
ottawa
Are these worth it over a pair of asics? Just wondering why everyone rages about them
Oct 24, 2007
841 posts
90 upvotes
BC
The squishy bounce of Boost technology is unreal. You feel like you could pound the hardest surfaces without any stress on your joints. I definitely notice denser boost in the UB models versus NMD though.

However i would say they lack rigid arch support for most people so your feet will still hurt if you walk around in them for long periods of time. Still, overall an amazing running shoe.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9470 posts
925 upvotes
barqers wrote: Are these worth it over a pair of asics? Just wondering why everyone rages about them
I prefer my asics, offers a bit more support than the ultraboost

Asics = firmer
ultraboost - mushier
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1689 posts
1735 upvotes
Toronto
copped real quick. thank you OP!
this is even better than adidas store with student discount as it's already on sale. oh my god
$169.5 ontario taxes in for women's UB :)
Dec 25, 2013
268 posts
70 upvotes
Calgary
Can’t decide if I like the black and red ones enough to purchase! Anyone seen them in real life?

Size these the same as flyknits?
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1550 posts
2579 upvotes
barqers wrote: Are these worth it over a pair of asics? Just wondering why everyone rages about them
People rage about them because, while they are a solid running shoe and Boost really does provide a nice balance of cushioning and responsiveness, they are just really in-style right now. So no, if you're just looking for a pair of good running shoes, then you will probably be able to find something that does the job and is significantly cheaper. Asics makes good shoes, but so does Nike, New Balance, Brooks, Mizuno, Sketchers, etc., etc.

If you just want good runners, then all you need to do is try a bunch of different shoes and pick one that "feels good".

But there's also nothing wrong with valuing aesthetics and trends.
Apr 13, 2007
37 posts
23 upvotes
Outer Earth
Is the ultraboost the best boost or is the super duper boost booster boost the best? In all seriousness I do own a few boosts.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
12724 posts
6609 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I have both, recently got some triple blacks, I don’t run in UB’s. They just happen to be unbelievably comfortable. Bought a pair for my wife, she’ll be in bliss soon.
May 10, 2006
526 posts
127 upvotes
YYC
I have a pair of the Ultraboost from when they first came out and for those I needed to go up 1 full size from my normal shoe size.

Any comments on current Ultraboost sizing?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
8217 posts
580 upvotes
Checked every model and didn't a wide one. Did I miss something?
Heatware: 36-0-0
Jul 25, 2008
214 posts
48 upvotes
neo1973 wrote: Checked every model and didn't a wide one. Did I miss something?
Yeah..
M + W
Men’s and Women’s not Medium and Wide