Expired Hot Deals

[Foot Locker] Ultraboost Laceless M or W ($149.99), W Ultraboost ($149.99), M and W Ultraboost Uncaged ($149.99) Online Only

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2018 11:51 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6447 posts
2505 upvotes
LexReyes29 wrote: How does the sizing on these go?
I'd say TTS but if you have wide feet, go up half a size.
Penalty Box
Mar 12, 2017
256 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
SITES DEAD! as of 11:23 AM PST.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2010
1182 posts
633 upvotes
ottawa
coolwasabi wrote: People rage about them because, while they are a solid running shoe and Boost really does provide a nice balance of cushioning and responsiveness, they are just really in-style right now. So no, if you're just looking for a pair of good running shoes, then you will probably be able to find something that does the job and is significantly cheaper. Asics makes good shoes, but so does Nike, New Balance, Brooks, Mizuno, Sketchers, etc., etc.

If you just want good runners, then all you need to do is try a bunch of different shoes and pick one that "feels good".

But there's also nothing wrong with valuing aesthetics and trends.
This is what I was getting at, thank you :) Just wanted to see if there was a reason besides aesthetics such as much better support for running, etc. The aesthetics are really nice though I do have to agree with that. I kind of want the laceless ones but am holding back.
Nov 14, 2006
655 posts
183 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP!

My order for the white/grey uncaged model was also canceled due to a lack of stock, but I managed to get a pair of the black/red standard UB's. I also see that the All Terrains were added to the sale today (or at least, I didn't notice them yesterday), so I put in another order today and will see which pair I like best.

https://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/product ... rey/white/
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1029 posts
524 upvotes
Richmond
Do these shoes with socks attached on them get gross? I mean, I wear regular socks in regular shoes and after 1 wear they're gross.
Dec 25, 2013
268 posts
70 upvotes
Calgary
They're not socks...you still have to wear socks inside of them...
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1689 posts
1735 upvotes
Toronto
welp. my order was cancelled. :/

too good to be true.
Mar 4, 2013
503 posts
301 upvotes
Both of my orders were cancelled. Their explanation was lack of availability.
Nov 14, 2006
655 posts
183 upvotes
Calgary
I had one order cancelled due to lack of availability, but the other two shipped today.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1079 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
meepsheep wrote: welp. my order was cancelled. :/

too good to be true.
Last week I ordered the Pure Boost DPR but they sent me just regular Pure boost, I picked up the Ultra Boost ATR this time, in Vancouver a little water resistance is a must.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6447 posts
2505 upvotes
My Ultraboost ATR surprisingly got shipped today using UPS.

Thanks OP.