Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ford

Ford F-150 Lease $300 / Month

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2020 4:17 pm
Feb 20, 2012
560 posts
467 upvotes
KITCHENER
Parrajara wrote:
@Unraveller , find me any new vehicle that will get me from point A to point B for $60 a month and I will gladly switch from my used one... that is once it dies. I can still save those $60/month.
Sure, I'll play.

Post the make and model and year of the vehicle.

We'll use the internet to determine the market value, estimated cost to safety it, and the average monthly maintenance of that vehicle.

I'll attempt to find a New vehicle to beat that.

Last edited by Unraveller on Oct 3rd, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 10, 2005
773 posts
238 upvotes
GTA
Did anyone actually get this lease? Or was it a bait and switch?
Feb 20, 2012
560 posts
467 upvotes
KITCHENER
VTECMAN wrote: Did anyone actually get this lease? Or was it a bait and switch?
Yeah, one of my employees got it. I also got a solid quote for a crew cab for $345 a month and 25000km/year ($415/month after you include the down payment).
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1928 posts
2774 upvotes
Halifax
Parrajara wrote: I don't disagree with you in that regards. I truly believe there are infinite variables, and that is why there will always be a different circumstance for each individual. The point is; people that choose to drive "crap boxes" may not necessarily be trying to convince themselves that they are equivalent to a new vehicle - as you stated.

@Unraveller , find me any new vehicle that will get me from point A to point B for $60 a month and I will gladly switch from my used one... that is once it dies. I can still save those $60/month.
Then why are you here. This thread is about a new truck. Are you bragging? Do you need to be heard?

If you are not comparing your choices to this deal why are you even bringing it up?

Eagerly awaiting how you pivot from your sanctimonious used car position to how your original posts were somehow helpful to this thread.
Sep 27, 2016
108 posts
129 upvotes
sneaky wrote: If this was the new electric model that's coming, I would be all over it... but locking into an ICE lease at this point is a no go for me.
what's " ice " lease
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2019
1156 posts
1379 upvotes
tdracer wrote: Then why are you here. This thread is about a new truck. Are you bragging? Do you need to be heard?

If you are not comparing your choices to this deal why are you even bringing it up?

Eagerly awaiting how you pivot from your sanctimonious used car position to how your original posts were somehow helpful to this thread.
Yes, I'm bragging about my "pos crap box".... :facepalm:

If you really care that much, you can find my first post (#147) on this thread on page 10. Someone asked a question, I answered. If you don't like the answer and it triggers your sentiments, not my problem. Have a nice day, can't waste more time on this lol
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
2104 posts
2931 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
RicerTom wrote: no used cars for me ever now that i have a family. Saftey is the most important thing to me and the newer cars have a lot more safety features then the used 4-6 year old cars. I dont care about spending a few dollars more, im not that cheap.
This doesn't sit well with me. According to your logic, you should sell your car as soon as it gets to 1 year old because a new car is safer and has more safety features.

Give me a break. You're not paying for safety, you're paying depreciation. Nobody here is suggesting buying a really old car vs new but even at 2-3 years old, you are giving up typically 40% in depreciation.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1928 posts
2774 upvotes
Halifax
Parrajara wrote: Yes, I'm bragging about my "pos crap box".... :facepalm:

If you really care that much, you can find my first post (#147) on this thread on page 10. Someone asked a question, I answered. If you don't like the answer and it triggers your sentiments, not my problem. Have a nice day, can't waste more time on this lol
It's there for everyone to read. You say helpful post, although you have no idea about leasing. I say it reads like a condescending diatribe. Maybe I read it wrong. Only you know intention.

True, I get tired of every car thread having "experts" who know what's best for everyone else.

I do know and so does everyone just by going to Ford website that this was a great deal. If I could get this deal here I would probably jump on it.

Good luck, I will do my best to read the positive in people's posts and not just treat it as some one on their soapbox preaching their religion.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7534 posts
792 upvotes
Toronto
This deal is totally over, move to EXPIRED.
Sep 15, 2012
7 posts
9 upvotes
NIAGARA FALLS
superxxxstud wrote: This doesn't sit well with me. According to your logic, you should sell your car as soon as it gets to 1 year old because a new car is safer and has more safety features.

Give me a break. You're not paying for safety, you're paying depreciation. Nobody here is suggesting buying a really old car vs new but even at 2-3 years old, you are giving up typically 40% in depreciation.
There are enhanced safety feature when new models roll out every 4-6 years. Its a fact. Of course changing your car every 1-2 years doesn't make financial sense and I wouldn't recommend that to anyone.

At this stage in my life, I would not cut corners to buy a 4-6 year old cars. I have a family and my top priority is their safety. I can absorb the depreciation.

and I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you cheap.
Mar 21, 2009
272 posts
196 upvotes
Hamilton
Diggydiggy wrote: what's " ice " lease
Internal combustion engine. I love that this guy thinks he is getting an $80,000 truck for $300 a month.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
2104 posts
2931 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
RicerTom wrote: There are enhanced safety feature when new models roll out every 4-6 years. Its a fact. Of course changing your car every 1-2 years doesn't make financial sense and I wouldn't recommend that to anyone.

At this stage in my life, I would not cut corners to buy a 4-6 year old cars. I have a family and my top priority is their safety. I can absorb the depreciation.

and I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you cheap.
No sir, what you are implying is far worse. You are implying that anyone who owns an older vehicle is putting their familie's lives at risk. It is condescending. I get to change my lease every couple of years but think about what your comment does to those who can't afford rotating cars at your interval. On another note, the vehicle size and weight has more to do with safety than "blind side monitoring". If you want to keep your family safe, drive a garbage truck.
Sep 30, 2009
199 posts
85 upvotes
brampton
can anyone offer another good option for lease at a price close to this since this deal is dead
Sep 16, 2015
792 posts
1605 upvotes
Calgary, AB
aleks wrote: Also at the end of those 2 years there is nothing stopping you from selling this truck and instead of letting the dealer profit, you profit with a bit of work.
This doesn't usually happen because people don't usually have the cash on hand for the buyout. It's also surprisingly difficult to sell a 2-year old truck at a premium price because most people rely on cheap dealer financing. Relatively few people pay cash or have sufficient headroom on their HELOC for this kind of purchase.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)