forester 2019 sports Model price

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2019 8:42 pm
[OP]
Apr 26, 2019
1 posts

forester 2019 sports Model price

Hi,

I am planning to get a Subaru forester 2019 sports model ( White color) in may. I am planning to lease it for 4 years . I am just wondering what could be the best bi weekly lease amount to buy . I am planning to take a price quote from unhaggle and negotiate with the dealer. I am just wondering whether someone can shed some light on the best price or deal I can negotiate . Let me know If there is a specific dealer you like to recommend. I live In Toronto and can travel near by towns

Thanks in advance for your inputs.
Sumesh
3 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
25299 posts
10192 upvotes
Toronto
The subie online payment calculator is pretty well the correct payment you are expected to pay ... may be $20 less per month at most (taxes included)
Mar 30, 2019
8 posts
2 upvotes
I would email the manager at every dealer you are willing to travel to. You can try to have them list their best price they are willing to sell to you for. Go to unhaggle and get the dealer cost. Once you get offers then pick the best offer or try to make the 2nd best dealer offer fight with the best offer... and then once you figure out the price they willing to sell you for you can figure out the lease payments
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2016
1820 posts
702 upvotes
booblehead wrote:
Apr 27th, 2019 6:47 pm
The subie online payment calculator is pretty well the correct payment you are expected to pay ... may be $20 less per month at most (taxes included)
bang on...equates to about $1k off on a 4 yr lease...you wont do much better...