Expired Hot Deals

[Fortinos] Pampers Pure Diapers (Store Sale + Optimum Special Offer (YMMV?) + PC Insiders + Coupons) [Price Match Elsewhere YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2020 10:17 am
Sep 3, 2013
915 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
No more 20% back for diapers and baby products with PCI after Oct 8th??
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1014 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
Zzzzzzzzz wrote: You are right! I tried yesterday, and this time the points were calculated before coupon deductions. I bought two boxes of the larger size (on sale for $29.98) and got 18000 points back for Pamper pure. With the additional 12000 points back on PC insider and 5000 points back for spending over $20 (coupon for spending at RCSS between Sep 11 to 13), each box worked out to be around $10.

It is a great deal! I should have bought more boxes! I didn’t think the coupon trick would work, so I only bought two... hopefully there will be another decent deal before PC insider baby deals are over.
I’m hoping too! Fingers crossed.
Aug 7, 2006
72 posts
13 upvotes
Went to Fortinos near Yorkdale, bought 3 boxes of size 3 pamper pure (66 count each) for $19.99 each. Thanks to OP i printed 3 online coupons got $9 off (very nice casher lady called manager to use all 3 at once - coupon says one per purchase), and surprised to get 18000 pc points even tho promotion say 6000 points for every $20 after discount. Paid $50.97 before tax. Considering saving from points, its about $0.15 per diaper, which is 50% discount compared to buying from amazon $30 (100 count). Worth the 20 mins drive, thanks OP!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1014 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
Kayceern wrote: No more 20% back for diapers and baby products with PCI after Oct 8th??
Got an email about the changes and noticed 20% on diapers/formula was completely omitted. If you signed up after September 8th, you're on the new program of 10% of all PC Products only.

I called in and the CSR said she was reporting back om the type of calls she gets. I mentioned that was a huge selling factor for me as it makes the program competitive with Amazon and Walmart's 20% off Subscribe and Save options... doubt it'll change things for now, but if enough people complain and cancel, who knows?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1014 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
dlam wrote: Went to Fortinos near Yorkdale, bought 3 boxes of size 3 pamper pure (66 count each) for $19.99 each. Thanks to OP i printed 3 online coupons got $9 off (very nice casher lady called manager to use all 3 at once - coupon says one per purchase), and surprised to get 18000 pc points even tho promotion say 6000 points for every $20 after discount. Paid $50.97 before tax. Considering saving from points, its about $0.15 per diaper, which is 50% discount compared to buying from amazon $30 (100 count). Worth the 20 mins drive, thanks OP!
It's been mentioned in other Loblaws-branded store deal threads that point offers at their grocery stores thankfully round up! So $19.98 rounds up to count as a $20 purchase. I think I've actually had a $X.88 item round up as well, but I'd say YMMV on that one. Shoppers Drug Mart point offers seem to round down though...

In the past, I've always pointed out the SmartSource coupons have unique PIN codes and haven't had trouble. I think some cashiers get "purchase" confused with transaction... you're technically purchasing 3 items on one transaction. I actually have a (formula) coupon that says "more than one coupon may be applied towards the purchase of any one product", so I think the "one per purchase" is to legally protect from multiple same coupons on one single item.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1620 posts
3597 upvotes
Superstore also has the 5000pc points ($5) for $20 spend this weekend today. Plan on adding that as well for more savings.