Mar 20, 2017
256 posts
389 upvotes

$49.50 Diver style FB-01 Three-Hand Date Black Silicone Watch

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
FOSSIL
Made a post earlier about 40% off sales products with Fossil.

Noticed this diver style watch with Fossil for $49.50, the style is similar to the Casio Men's MDV106-1A, but definitely a good price IMO.

Use the code "TREAT" for the discount

EDIT:

Link to the product

Turns out RFD broke the link, search the following: FB-01 Three-Hand Date Black Silicone Watch

Updated the link with the newpromotion code
Last edited by EverydayCloudy on Apr 13th, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
63 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1191 posts
3096 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ThaChingster wrote: link isnt working for me
RFD affiliate portion is breaking the link. Search for FFS5660 on the fossil website.
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Aug 17, 2019
70 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Looks like a nice watch for the price :)
Apr 21, 2009
432 posts
140 upvotes
Tri Cities
Thanks for the coupon. Been looking for a fossil automatic watch
The Chase Automatic Brown Leather Watch
Item #: ME3162 with the coupon is $93 + tax
Mar 16, 2019
39 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Bought 1, just for the free engraving! And another for wifey.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2542 posts
664 upvotes
Yep, same price for a metal band.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1036 posts
749 upvotes
I wouldn't pay > $100 for a Fossil, but if you like the look this is a fair price.
Apr 9, 2011
364 posts
238 upvotes
Markham Thornhill Os…
The code doesnt work on products?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2006
1797 posts
170 upvotes
Thanks OP. Got one engraved Covid-19 2020.
Opinions posted are that of my own and do not reflect that of any organization.

GTA AYCE Sushi Guide

What is a marriage if not an opportunity to mock someone through thick and thin while simultaneously exploring your deepest, darkest sexual desires - Californication.
Feb 26, 2017
612 posts
424 upvotes
Do not need. But want. How’s the build quality ? Is the movement cheap? I assume so.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5696 posts
2262 upvotes
Debtario
I wonder how the lume performs, I think I already know the answer though,
Atillathepun wrote: Do not need. But want. How’s the build quality ? Is the movement cheap? I assume so.
Can't comment on build quality for this specific watch, but fossil generally make decent watches and also are the OEM for some of the fashion brands; "Other licensed watch lines that Fossil designs, manufactures, and distributes include Burberry, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Armani Exchange, Columbia Sportswear, Diesel, Frank Gehry, Karl Lagerfeld, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Callaway Golf, Davis Cup, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Skagen Designs, Michele, and Adidas" - Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_Group

Apart from a select few high-end movements (Seiko 9F, etc), all consumer quartz movements are "cheap", though even the better ones like the ETA 955 that was used in the quartz Omega Seamaster were around $50. Most of the movements you see are anywhere from a few cents to around $10 for the better ones in replacement cost, closer to the lower end for unit cost in large quantities for the company assembling the watches.

There are some gems out there, bulova's precisionist and Seiko's mechaquartz for example. Then there are the ana-digi, solar powered, radio controlled ones that citizen is good at too.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Jan 25, 2014
131 posts
199 upvotes
Mississauga
Patches1234 wrote: Hi, does the bezel rotate?
I’ve checked these out at the store in the past. Bezel doesn’t rotate.
Nov 27, 2016
213 posts
152 upvotes
code isn't working for the ones with steel bracelets.....

EDIT: never mind... tried incognito mode and it worked! thank you OP!!