Expired Hot Deals

[Fossil.com] Fossil Sport Smartwatch - 129$ - 5 colors - Wear 3100 - 2.5% cashback rakuten - Extra 25% in Outlet Stores YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2020 11:33 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6286 posts
2510 upvotes
Moncton, NB
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: You should change your setting to increase the number of posts per page :)

The code is WINTER30
Per terms and condition of that code it's not going to work on this watch. Someone here was just lucky and got a chat agent that agreed to give it to them.
May 8, 2012
90 posts
64 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Bargain_Brett wrote: So I'm a little cheaky, the code didn't work on the site, so I contacted live chat. And they told me that they would honour it because apparently the code isn't working on the site for sportwatches. I was offered two methods for it using it. 1. Call in (no ebates boo!) 2. Purchase it via the website and they will credit the 30% promo after processing - I did this - YMMV. I recommend chatting with the live chat team and they will help you!
you got luck as i just checked and they said WINTER 30 will not work for this
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4177 posts
2300 upvotes
Edmonton
nagooro wrote: What coupon code are you guys using for 30% off? Without going through all 9 pages, how cheap is the watch coming out to?
5915SHIP will give you 10% off.

WINTER30 won't work.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Jan 28, 2013
261 posts
475 upvotes
Waterloo
How is this watch comparing to Wear24?
I am debating should I buy this...
May 3, 2007
671 posts
175 upvotes
Thanks OP, ordered a smokey blue.
What would I search on Amazon for stainless bands? Would any 22 mm band work with the 43 mm case? Or does it need to specifically state Fossil Sport?

Thanks,
Feb 13, 2008
340 posts
99 upvotes
Hamilton
Got the gen 4 a while ago, got sucked in by all the reviews saying new processor and better battery life. Total crap, if I exercise indoors, no GPS for an hour, the battery won't last till after supper. Won't ever buy another Fossil smartwatch. Got several smartwatches, worst battery life of them all.
Read the reviews, some of them are brutal.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1649 posts
1022 upvotes
Ottawa
Tanger mall in Ottawa has a $5 savings booklet with a 25% off 1 item at Fossil. They didn't include the fine print online so can't tell if it applies to the watch or not.
They (Tanger) also have a $10 off today for using their app
Not sure if they have the 25% on the watch already and whether you can stack both coupons.

Gotta have to check it out later today
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
4199 posts
2221 upvotes
Vancouver
Slash5 wrote: Got the gen 4 a while ago, got sucked in by all the reviews saying new processor and better battery life. Total crap, if I exercise indoors, no GPS for an hour, the battery won't last till after supper. Won't ever buy another Fossil smartwatch. Got several smartwatches, worst battery life of them all.
Read the reviews, some of them are brutal.
The gen 4 has the old 2100 cpu.. gen 5 (and the sport) have the newer 3100 cpu - basically the same as the 2100 but with the co-processor, etc.

Ron.
Dec 28, 2019
64 posts
12 upvotes
I think this is gen 4, I bought it before and did not enjoy it.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
4199 posts
2221 upvotes
Vancouver
wizztex wrote: I think this is gen 4, I bought it before and did not enjoy it.
AFAIK the Sport in this thread is the same as gen 5, except with 512mb vs 1gb RAM, and 4gb vs 8gb storage.

Ron.
May 3, 2007
671 posts
175 upvotes
wizztex wrote: I think this is gen 4, I bought it before and did not enjoy it.
The website states under "Tech Details" - Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Wear 3100

Also, I found it interesting that under "UNTETHERED GPS", it states - "play your stored music on your watch".
So, hopefully a sideloaded Spotify will work with locally stored playlists.
Banned
Jan 9, 2020
2 posts
using this watch since last 4 months, It's very light weight but very bad battery backup :(
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
4199 posts
2221 upvotes
Vancouver
Here;s a comparison between the Sport in this thread and the Gen 5
https://www.androidcentral.com/fossil-g ... ssil-sport

It seems the 512mb vs 1gb does make a difference, but at this price it's certainly not a deal breaker. If this were regular price, the Gen 5 is only $20-30 more.. making the Sport less of a consideration.

Ron.
Nov 23, 2004
310 posts
408 upvotes
Ontario
smoter wrote: Would any 22 mm band work with the 43 mm case? Or does it need to specifically state Fossil Sport?
Any band that's the correct mm width will work. I mix and match bands on my sport with an assortment of cheap amazon bands, fossil bands, etc.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)