Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fossil.com

Fossil Sport Smartwatch - 129$ - 5 colors - Wear 3100 - 2.5% cashback rakuten - Extra 25% in Outlet Stores YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2020 10:02 am
Tags:
None
Nov 26, 2015
45 posts
113 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Yvr outlet 129 with the 25% off on top and then they had some silicone straps for $1 each on clearance. Plus a free tin. Total 98.75 before tax
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
hanschoi0713 wrote: Yvr outlet 129 with the 25% off on top and then they had some silicone straps for $1 each on clearance. Plus a free tin. Total 98.75 before tax
Can you post receipt?

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4021 posts
2373 upvotes
Ottawa
wingman75 wrote: Bought 2. 1 grey for wife (41mm) 1 black for me (43mm). I have a wear24 right now and I think this will be a nice upgrade (really want NFC). Wife has a really nice MK and was looking for a dress-down style she could wear with anything.

1 day battery life is fine for us; I wear it max 10 hours a day and then charge until next wear. Wife will wear max 4-5 hours a day.

I bought online since I am a little far from an actual store. This is an acceptable price for sure, but that in store extra sale price is awesome for those who can get their hands on them. I'll prob grab a strap to go with mine to dress it up a little.

Thanks OP and others for the helpful comments.
Yea, I was all interested in this until I saw 24 hr battery...like what? I'll just wait until something comes along with multi day battery. In the meantime, I'll use my skeleton watch because it is still damn cool and I'm not sporty enough to need something like this.
Mar 25, 2017
70 posts
86 upvotes
Regina
I ended up buying the Gen 5 because my wife wanted to me get the newer version and yes I spend my own money for it.
On the bright side, I got 45% discount on the Gen 5 version.

I send them an email that some stores are giving 25% off on Gen 4 model and I don’t have any fossil stores nearby. I told them that I have 10% promo code as well. So they told me that call us and we will give you 30% on gen 4 model and expedited shipping. I called them and they told me that they cannot do expedited shipping to Canadian address but since they quoted expedited shipping in their email therefore they gave me 45% discount altogether with free regular/ standard shipping so my wife said get GEN 5 and the customer rep agreed on selling GEN 5.

Actual cost: $ 390
Discount: $175.5
Tax: 23.81
Total: $ 238.31

Note: I would have bought GEN 4 sport version for $64 dollars total but ended up getting GEN 5
Images
  • image.jpg
Last edited by Mohsinahmad on Jan 11th, 2020 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apr 13, 2014
47 posts
19 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thanks OP. Got two Sport Smart Watches from Cross Iron Mills Fossil Outlet Store in Calgary, Alberta for 206$ including taxes. They still have Pink and Green watches
Sep 26, 2015
816 posts
434 upvotes
BharathMurali wrote: Thanks OP. Got two Sport Smart Watches from Cross Iron Mills Fossil Outlet Store in Calgary, Alberta for 206$ including taxes. They still have Pink and Green watches
When did you get them? I was there yesterday and was told they only had one black 43mm one left, which I took.
Apr 13, 2014
47 posts
19 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I called today afternoon and reserved them. Picked it up today evening. Couldn't get Black though
Dec 31, 2012
260 posts
154 upvotes
Ottawa
gkou33 wrote: +1 in Tanger Ottawa $109 tax in. $129 - 25% in store discount. They had a few sport watches left but sold out of black....thanks OP and RFD for life.

Bought this model: https://www.fossil.com/ca/en/products/g ... 12P-4447-1
Nice! I got the last black one today and bought the one you got in black also (Tanger, Ottawa) Still debating if I want to keep the sport model or not...

I'm not a big fan of the sport model, the plastic around the base makes it look cheap.
Mar 9, 2015
271 posts
185 upvotes
Calgary, AB
How long to it take to get the shipping confirmation? Ordered before 7am on Friday. Still says order in progress.
Jul 15, 2018
62 posts
50 upvotes
I ordered on Thursday and it did not ship yet. I imagine sometime next week.
Jul 26, 2003
157 posts
54 upvotes
Vancouver
hanschoi0713 wrote: Yvr outlet 129 with the 25% off on top and then they had some silicone straps for $1 each on clearance. Plus a free tin. Total 98.75 before tax
Picked up one before dinner with 25% discount. Can't find the $1 straps. Rest of straps are 60% off.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2849 posts
502 upvotes
Mississauga
lekidyyc wrote: How long to it take to get the shipping confirmation? Ordered before 7am on Friday. Still says order in progress.
It says 7 to 10 business days...
Oct 29, 2013
239 posts
219 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
awesomeman1632 wrote: I just showed them the rfd thread lmao - I showed them the 25% off photo that was on the thread somewhere.

Edit: FYI they had to call the outlet to confirm the pricing. They were super chill about it though.
Went today and they were all sold out of the colors I was looking for. Also, the csr I was dealing with barely spoke English, I couldn't really understand him. I asked him to call outlet, and for whatever reason, he said the outlet person told him it didn't apply to stuff outside of the outlet, even though he admitted that the items were exactly the same and discount should apply, the more senior person at the store said whatever the outlet told him was the rule. No idea, he seem really clueless. Just my luck, oh well.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Can the watch make phone calls via microphone or no ?
Jan 20, 2003
834 posts
178 upvotes
lekidyyc wrote: How long to it take to get the shipping confirmation? Ordered before 7am on Friday. Still says order in progress.
Not fast from my experience, sometime up to a week before you see ready to ship notification. i would expect 10 days to your door step.
also, last time I ordered a leather strap, some how it took 4 weeks before they sent me an email said it's out of stock.

Happy waiting :-)
Last edited by mec9t8 on Jan 12th, 2020 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder: Signature will be removed for rule violations: font size, colour, and personal sales
Jan 20, 2003
834 posts
178 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: Can the watch make phone calls via microphone or no ?
It can initial phone call using Google Assistance, but the conversation is on your phone (not the watch).
Friendly reminder: Signature will be removed for rule violations: font size, colour, and personal sales
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
mec9t8 wrote: It can initial phone call using Google Assistance, but the conversation is on your phone (not the watch).
Are you sure it has google assistant ? I was reading some reviews it doesn’t unless there wrong .. someone’s wrong