Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fossil.com

Fossil Sport Smartwatch - 129$ - 5 colors - Wear 3100 - 2.5% cashback rakuten - Extra 25% in Outlet Stores YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2020 10:02 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5778 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
sassysue wrote: How's the battery life? Looking at getting one any suggestions?
I can get 2 days with everything updated and setup using always on display with light/normal usage.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
The sale is still on gonna purchase 2 can't beat the price the Milton outlet has tons of colours and it's 129.99 -25% off
Aug 2, 2014
378 posts
65 upvotes
OOS for me Am I doing something wrong
I got that fireeeeeee
Dec 22, 2013
463 posts
508 upvotes
East york
Stunt_101 wrote: fossil is the worst to deal with...They shipped me something completely different from what i've ordered and was hard to work with to get a refund. I would pass.
I've always had good luck dealing with their customer service in the past.

However this time my fossil gen5 watch has gotten a few scratches on the screen. Seems like the glass they use on gen 5 isn't very scratch resistent.

Any body have any idea if I can get it changed?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
just got my watch today, setting it up...its painfully slow, theres like 2 updates at least? i went from 2.17 to 2.34 to? whats the latest firmware tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2019
1714 posts
2238 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: just got my watch today, setting it up...its painfully slow, theres like 2 updates at least? i went from 2.17 to 2.34 to? whats the latest firmware tia
2.16 is the latest version. I found the first couple days it's slow and battery is terrible but gets better. Try turning off animations in developer mode to make it feel quicker as well.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Majokito wrote: 2.16 is the latest version. I found the first couple days it's slow and battery is terrible but gets better. Try turning off animations in developer mode to make it feel quicker as well.
thx, yup my developer options animations are all off and it still lags lol...slower then wear24 verizon...

when im at the facewatch screen and press up to get into settings it lags( i have non paid facer app) modded version does NOT work for me (cant load faces)

scrolling in the settings menu seems to be better on 2.16 but has that slight lag, sometimes it goes black screen (annoying) also the facewatch is very small cuz of the THICK bezels, i know im nitpicking a cheap 90$ watch but compared to the 45$ verizon its so slow lol

good parts of watch:

1) very light, u don't even feel it on arm
2) nfc(set top button to NFC)
3) screen is very bright at 5 display
4 )set bottom button to view my tinycam PRO
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2019
1714 posts
2238 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: thx, yup my developer options animations are all off and it still lags lol...slower then wear24 verizon...

when im at the facewatch screen and press up to get into settings it lags( i have non paid facer app) modded version does NOT work for me (cant load faces)

scrolling in the settings menu seems to be better on 2.16 but has that slight lag, sometimes it goes black screen (annoying) also the facewatch is very small cuz of the THICK bezels, i know im nitpicking a cheap 90$ watch but compared to the 45$ verizon its so slow lol

good parts of watch:

1) very light, u don't even feel it on arm
2) nfc(set top button to NFC)
3) screen is very bright at 5 display
4 )set bottom button to view my tinycam PRO
Yeah, definitely not the fastest watch but for the price and what I use it for it's not bad. I mainly use it to quick glance at notifications and for tracking runs (GPS is killer on the battery). I like that it's water resistant too so I swim with it. Nice and light like you said and doesn't get in the way under my gloves when I play hockey either.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)