Expired Hot Deals

[Fossil.com] Fossil Sport Smartwatch - 129$ - 5 colors - Wear 3100 - 2.5% cashback rakuten - Extra 25% in Outlet Stores YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2020 11:33 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 3, 2018
9 posts
2 upvotes
Wow, I'm actually tempted to upgrade my OG Huawei watch.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4175 posts
2299 upvotes
Edmonton
redkulat wrote: Oh interesting! I didn't know that. I think I will hold off for now, I like the Wear24 and the battery life is pretty impressive for being a discontinued watch.
Yah, I easily get through a day and sometimes even a full weekend if I don't use it lightly. I think its because we don't have a heart rate, and the GPS is probably not being used very often so we get decent battery life even though its SD2100. The extra ram really helps with it being fluid.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4175 posts
2299 upvotes
Edmonton
Kasakato wrote: I believe the $190 deal was for the Gen 5?
$190 for Gen 4 with older processor. $270 for Gen 5 in Dec 2019.

Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6276 posts
2490 upvotes
Moncton, NB
What kind of difference do you really see from the Gen 4 to Gen 5 specs?

This is for someone that never owned a smartwatch.
Feb 11, 2015
52 posts
33 upvotes
Alberta
I was considering the Gen 4 for $190 but now I don't know what I want, thank for the help i guess?? hahahah
Jul 23, 2019
9 posts
8 upvotes
i am wearing this watch right now. if you have wifi + bluetooth on, good luck getting 15 hours battery life out of it. i just only use it when i am working out. it's great for activity. useless for everything else because the battery will die.
Nov 19, 2007
230 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary
I feel so ripped off now. I paid $220 for this last October.Loudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face
Apr 30, 2017
277 posts
441 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
I have this watch. I love it. Snappy. Battery life is ok. I get through the day. Screen is bright enough. Charges quickly.

I'd say, for that price, if you're in the market for one, well worth the buy.
Apr 30, 2017
277 posts
441 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
PeteJ79032 wrote: i am wearing this watch right now. if you have wifi + bluetooth on, good luck getting 15 hours battery life out of it. i just only use it when i am working out. it's great for activity. useless for everything else because the battery will die.
What do you do with it? Play games or something?

I have everything turned on, I get notifications all day and I get through a full work day.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11402 posts
2862 upvotes
Says free returns, but do we pay return shipping?? Nice price, don't need ANOTHER smart watch, but like the Fossil watches
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4175 posts
2299 upvotes
Edmonton
nounou23 wrote: What kind of difference do you really see from the Gen 4 to Gen 5 specs?

This is for someone that never owned a smartwatch.
A decent jump in battery life due to newer process. A significant increase in fluidity/responsive especially if you are going to be a heavy user, largely due to more RAM.