Expired Hot Deals

FOSSIL Extra 30% Off Sale

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2019 9:07 pm
24 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1390 posts
1045 upvotes
Whitby
How is it EXTRA 30% off if the code is not valid on sale items?

Offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or coupon code
[external link removed]
Newbie
Jul 2, 2017
63 posts
203 upvotes
Thanks OP! Got myself the commuter for $70 plus tax. Not bad at all!

Don't forget 2.5% ebates!
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1928 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
Drewloo wrote: Thanks OP! Got myself the commuter for $70 plus tax. Not bad at all!

Don't forget 2.5% ebates!
With coupon code, will still be eligible for ebates? They always pull some kind of excuse not to pay out.
Jr. Member
Jul 15, 2019
113 posts
55 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Got a commuter hybrid for $80.57 to my door, not including ebates. Can't go wrong. Thanks op!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 16, 2006
2522 posts
519 upvotes
abshahul wrote: How is it EXTRA 30% off if the code is not valid on sale items?

Offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or coupon code
Exactly! It should just say 30% off instead of saying extra. Extra implies additional discount.
Member
Feb 19, 2007
423 posts
73 upvotes
Financial District/M…
I try the Code and doesn’t work for the commuter hybrid, what is the trick?
Newbie
Jun 20, 2018
87 posts
55 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Replace the ''us'' by ''ca'' and voila ;)
Unfortunately the US and CAD websites have different inventory and the two belts I wanted weren't available in Canada at all.
Newbie
Nov 13, 2017
99 posts
103 upvotes
JessomeK wrote: Got a commuter hybrid for $80.57 to my door, not including ebates. Can't go wrong. Thanks op!
Which hybrid watch were you able to get the discount on? None of the smartwatches seem to get the additional discount for me.
Jr. Member
Jul 15, 2019
113 posts
55 upvotes
Nova Scotia
BNTLLife wrote: Which hybrid watch were you able to get the discount on? None of the smartwatches seem to get the additional discount for me.
The Commuter Chronograph Brown Leather Watch.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
1680 posts
7555 upvotes
Stunt_101 wrote: Exactly! It should just say 30% off instead of saying extra. Extra implies additional discount.
Well it is an extra 30% off when using the code on items that are already on sale..
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 16, 2006
2522 posts
519 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Well it is an extra 30% off when using the code on items that are already on sale..
Which i can't seem to apply.

Top