Fossil: EXTRA 30% off Sale Styles

Deal Link:
Savings:
30% off
Expiry:
October 31, 2019
Retailer:
Fossil
This deal seems hot, but I can't get it to work as advertised.

It says "EXTRA 30% OFF valid on select sale styles. Offer not valid on full-priced merchandise."

So it's "30% off" on "sale items". But when I put a sale item (from the approved selection) in my cart, it won't let me apply the coupon code. It says "You have already applied a similar promotion code".

It's definitely 'hot', and I'm hoping someone can point out what I'm doing wrong.
86 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6069 posts
705 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Worked for me with coupon code LETSGO.
SmartSelect_20191027-143200_Chrome.jpg
Feb 4, 2009
66 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
This company has great customer service. I bought a hybrid smartwatch in April. It stopped working this week so I thought it needed a battery (which is a free service in Fossil stores). They told me the battery was not the issue, and since it was less than 2 years since I bought it I was welcome to pick out a replacement watch in the same price range. They removed some links from the new watch and I was on my way in less than 10 minutes.
Jan 26, 2009
331 posts
135 upvotes
Niagara Region
Thx op, in for a watch for my old man and a wallet for myself.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1719 posts
1317 upvotes
Waterloo
drjohnnyfever wrote: This deal seems hot, but I can't get it to work as advertised.

It says "EXTRA 30% OFF valid on select sale styles. Offer not valid on full-priced merchandise."

So it's "30% off" on "sale items". But when I put a sale item (from the approved selection) in my cart, it won't let me apply the coupon code. It says "You have already applied a similar promotion code".

It's definitely 'hot', and I'm hoping someone can point out what I'm doing wrong.
looks like the LETSGO coupon doesn't work for everything. i tried it with a hybrid watch says not valid. but the coupon worked for another watch.
Oct 3, 2019
53 posts
60 upvotes
$14.91 all in for the Rance card wallet. I placed an order before remembering I have a bunch of leftover leather and then found out you can't cancel your order. So make sure your orders are correct.
Jul 26, 2018
65 posts
8 upvotes
Are the Hybrid Smartwatches any good? Just bought one for $61 after tax.

And do fossil watches go on sale a lot?
Jul 26, 2018
65 posts
8 upvotes
fleurbella wrote: This company has great customer service. I bought a hybrid smartwatch in April. It stopped working this week so I thought it needed a battery (which is a free service in Fossil stores). They told me the battery was not the issue, and since it was less than 2 years since I bought it I was welcome to pick out a replacement watch in the same price range. They removed some links from the new watch and I was on my way in less than 10 minutes.
How do you like the Hybrid. I wanted a certain colour but it's out of stock. And do they typically go on sale?
Feb 4, 2009
66 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
JohnQArchibald wrote: How do you like the Hybrid. I wanted a certain colour but it's out of stock. And do they typically go on sale?
I really like it because it looks like a normal watch but you still are notified when you receive a text or email or phone call by a subtle vibration. I'm not sure about the regular stores, but I've noticed there is great pricing at an outlet store if there is one around you.
Feb 4, 2009
66 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
JohnQArchibald wrote: Are the Hybrid Smartwatches any good? Just bought one for $61 after tax.

And do fossil watches go on sale a lot?
That being said about prices at an outlet store, I've never seen a watch for $61. That's a great deal.
Feb 1, 2017
239 posts
199 upvotes
Darn the hybrid options are kinda meh. And it turns out the 15$ gift card code isn;'t usable online, so meh... I have a feeling they aren't making new hybrids and are just getting rid of their stock nowadays. Guess i won't be grabbing a second watch afterall. what are the changes instore will have a similar sale?