Expired Hot Deals

Fossil

Fossil Grant Sport Chronograph Watch - $55.5 (70% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2020 11:29 am
[OP]
May 6, 2020
70 posts
576 upvotes

Fossil Grant Sport Chronograph Watch - $55.5 (70% off)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
70% off
Retailer:
Fossil
This Fossil watch is on sale for $74 (down from $185) on both Fossil and Amazon. Based on Amazon price history, $73 is the lowest it's ever been so this sales price comes pretty close.

On the Fossil website, you can use the promo code G4DJCHY for additional 25% off order, bringing the pre-tax total down to $55.5 which is a great deal for a Fossil watch IMO.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01MFDH145?psc=1

Not sure how much stock is left and how long the promo code will be active for so better move quick!

Edit:
My apologies, I probably should've put a caveat in a post about a Fossil watch... Fossil clearly isn't a brand for everyone, especially if you value brand name, brand history, or excellent customer service. It's a mass produced watch that is decent quality for under $200, but nobody is going to tell you "wow what an incredible Fossil watch, I want one of those too!". I figured that was already implied in the $55 price point.
I bought one for myself because I thought it was cheap, decent quality, and looks simple/good, and I don't mind its image as 'a teenager's first watch'. But I completely understand if you'd rather invest in something more expensive that lasts longer and doesn't have the negative image attached to the brand. Happy watch hunting!
Images
  • Fossil Watch.JPG
  • Amazon Fossil Watch.JPG
Last edited by rororororo on Jul 31st, 2020 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3489 posts
2012 upvotes
leg3nd wrote: Ugly
Damn - Best way to increase post counts is to one-word comment like this with no actual contribution to the thread!
Aug 3, 2013
112 posts
257 upvotes
Toronto
Sounding specific.....too specific 🤨
Breath. It's just a deal. What's the worst that could happen? You save some money
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2006
1828 posts
234 upvotes
Fossil is for the old... Too old... Fossilized old
Opinions posted are that of my own and do not reflect that of any organization.

GTA AYCE Sushi Guide

What is a marriage if not an opportunity to mock someone through thick and thin while simultaneously exploring your deepest, darkest sexual desires - Californication.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12173 posts
6018 upvotes
TDNGUYEN wrote: Damn - Best way to increase post counts is to one-word comment like this with no actual contribution to the thread!
Your post is no better,worse actually as it has nothing to do with the watch.

This watch is ugly,Also how they deal with returns is poor. 2 months for a refund because you ship it to them in ontario but then they get the watch and then have to ship it across north america to the smart people i guess to handle the return then 2 months past you get a refund haha.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2132 posts
2175 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
blazed16 wrote: Your post is no better,worse actually as it has nothing to do with the watch.

This watch is ugly,Also how they deal with returns is poor. 2 months for a refund because you ship it to them in ontario but then they get the watch and then have to ship it across north america to the smart people i guess to handle the return then 2 months past you get a refund haha.
i've refunded half a dozen things to fossil over the years. no issue with it whatsoever. even with covid, the longest it took was about a month.

also when fossil watches go on sale, $50~ range isn't abnormal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)