BC

[Fossil] Fossil hybrid smartwatch HR $122.50

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Fossil
More offers from Fossil
Lowest price ever! (to my knowledge)

If you're looking for a long battery life with a few perks of a smartwatch features, these are the watches to get. The price is only for select models, no idea on the expiry date.
Also available on amazon.ca
Images
  • FTW7010_main.jpg
11 replies
Sep 14, 2020
44 posts
44 upvotes
Though the watch is nice, the price is nowhere near the initial sale prices.
Sep 14, 2020
44 posts
44 upvotes
About 61$, and you could stack coupons to bring it further down.
Sep 17, 2012
127 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
not sure why i always get "access denied" on their website
Jan 20, 2011
162 posts
36 upvotes
61 $ !! how you get this price ?
Sep 14, 2020
44 posts
44 upvotes
https://www.fossil.com/en-ca/products/h ... W7016.html

This was the watch that i ordered. I remember a long thread during the first fossil sale with many people ordering this watch for as low as 50$(All in). You could stack codes back then. The discounts has come down on subsequent sales since then and the codes are no longer stackable.

But if it works (I guess there is an exclusion of hybrid and smart watches), you can use the sign up promo code of 30$ off 85$.

This is a really nice watch. Though the functions are limited and if you're willing to pay this price, it's better to buy a smartwatch for 129$ , IMO.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5613 posts
2446 upvotes
Toronto
I want to buy it, but having had other Fossil Hybrid watches, the Fossil app is such trash. The watches regularly disconnect and I miss notifications. It's a shame because I really don't need a "real" smartwatch, this would do just fine if it was reliable.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5613 posts
2446 upvotes
Toronto
redflagdealsguy wrote: Fossil has had great sales on smart watches lately. A great entry point for Android Wear owners.
Unfortunately this one is not Android Wear. I'd be all over it if it was.
Jun 1, 2005
959 posts
261 upvotes
GVR
I have the Hybrid HR and although it looks nice, I hardly wear because I'm so used to a touchscreen smartwatch and it's soooo frustrating pressing those little buttons....

But if you've never had a smartwatch before, it could work for you...