Toronto

Fossil Refurbished Sport smartwatch $79

Deal Link:
Price:
$79
Retailer:
Fossil
Refurbished fossil sport smartwatch is back in stock for $79,

You can subscribe to email offers and receive $30 off $85 order if you add fillers.

It looks like this time many more options in color are available. (14 designs in total)

https://www.fossil.com/en-ca/smartwatch ... ort&page=1
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 12th, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updating url
26 replies
Oct 20, 2014
61 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
almost pulled the trigger on the gen 4 but i want something with a longer battery life.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1296 posts
980 upvotes
Gatineau
Isnt this watch apparently riddled with issues? Also your link just takes you to the summer sale page not to the specific refurb item.
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
[OP]
Nov 19, 2017
55 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
Heythumb88 wrote: Isnt this watch apparently riddled with issues?
Haven't received my watch yet, but I guess you can't go wrong at this price point. I have been using Wear 24 from last 2 years, so I am used to wear os and just looking for Google pay, otherwise my wear 24 still running fine.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1296 posts
980 upvotes
Gatineau
mstech wrote: Haven't received my watch yet, but I guess you can't go wrong at this price point. I have been using Wear 24 from last 2 years, so I am used to wear os and just looking for Google pay, otherwise my wear 24 still running fine.
80$ for a watch with such poor reviews/performance/battery. You can definitely go wrong
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Sep 16, 2013
100 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Added some $10 earings and applied the coupon with newsletter signup. Comes down to $63 in AB which feels like a pretty solid deal even with the mixed reviews.
Last edited by GuchSingh on Aug 12th, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
11871 posts
18542 upvotes
GuchSingh wrote: Thanks OP. Added some $10 earnings and applied the coupon with newsletter signup. Comes down to $63 in AB which feels like a pretty solid deal even with the mixed reviews.
Did the same, we shall see how these are. Sometimes I think these refurbs are returns that just keep being resold going round and round lol
Jan 29, 2009
105 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not getting the coupon ..
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4996 posts
1792 upvotes
Toronto
Heythumb88 wrote: 80$ for a watch with such poor reviews/performance/battery. You can definitely go wrong
To be fair a lot of those reviews are probably for a $200-300 or higher watch - I think MSRP was $329 which is absolutely crazy.

But for $79, it's a pretty good watch. I like mine for general use... but the caveat is general use. If you're a semi-pro athlete or an adventurer or you have special requirements and need something that's "the best" at a particular thing, this isn't the right watch. This is the right watch to wear as you go about a regular day, reliably get notifications on your wrist so you don't have to keep checking your phone at work, get an idea of how far you walked as you putz around town on errands (not if you care whether you ran 5.21 or 5.215 km, but if you want a decent idea of how active you were compared to other days). The battery, after updates, is more than fine as long as you have a place to charge it every night, which most people do. I guess that's the overall theme - for $79, in my opinion it's a very good deal for average people doing average people stuff. Maybe not if your needs fall outside of that group.
Jul 19, 2010
600 posts
241 upvotes
Calgary
tried the link, and getting an error.. Checked the website, and it shows $109.00. Am i missing something?
Nov 23, 2017
54 posts
91 upvotes
Montreal
drtmrcht wrote: tried the link, and getting an error.. Checked the website, and it shows $109.00. Am i missing something?
Men's are out of stock now!
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
1557 posts
329 upvotes
Are these sport watches same as Gen 4?
Jun 17, 2019
7 posts
4 upvotes
They have same processor as the gen 5 but half the ram (512mb).
Having used it for half a year, it's worth just paying for the extra ram, it's much smoother and you'll have fewer hiccups.

As nice as google pay is, it doesn't work all the time because of random crazy lag.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3494 posts
890 upvotes
GTA
How's the watch after debloating it?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)