Expired Hot Deals

[Fossil] Fossil Sport Smartwatch - $81 - Wear 3100 - 2.5% cashback rakuten

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2020 9:06 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1629 posts
914 upvotes

Fossil Sport Smartwatch - $81 - Wear 3100 - 2.5% cashback rakuten

Deal Link:
Price:
90
Retailer:
Fossil
Double stack these two coupon codes SPRING30 and 5915SHIP at Checkout and also use Rakuten to save an additional 2.5%

fossil.com/en-ca/products/fossil-sport-smartwatch-black-silicone/FTW4019.html

Code: Select all

www.fossil.com/en-ca/products/fossil-sport-smartwatch-black-silicone/FTW4019.html
Follow these instructions to uninstall bloatware to make the watch snappy and fast
https://hackaday.io/project/163610-rand ... ance-boost

Here is the old thread for the last time it was on sale.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/fossil- ... v-2346908/
Last edited by kennyt18 on Mar 18th, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
221 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 21, 2010
4284 posts
2631 upvotes
Edmonton
"SPRING30" also works on the Gen 4 watches. Price is $118.30 after discount. + tax. Don't forget 2.5% Rakuten

Sport: fossil.com/en-ca/products/fossil-sport-smartwatch-smoky-blue-silicone/FTW4021.html

Gen 4: fossil.com/en-ca/products/gen-4-smartwatch-explorist-hr-tan-leather/FTW4016.html

edit: RFD messing up the links. Use copy/paste.
Last edited by fatestkid on Mar 18th, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 21, 2010
4284 posts
2631 upvotes
Edmonton
Posting the same information I did last time. 512MB ram can be limiting for WearOS. Biggest benefit of SD3100 over SD2100 is battery life.

Here is the breakdown of the watch specs:
  • Gen 4 Sport (OP) : SD3100, 512MB RAM, 4GB Storage
  • Gen 4: SD2100, 512MB RAM, 4GB Storage
  • Gen 5: SD3100, 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage
Last edited by fatestkid on Mar 18th, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Newbie
May 10, 2017
9 posts
20 upvotes
Thanks OP.. Anyone have thoughts on the Gen 4? Very tempting at that price. Reviews seem to be solid.

Thanks in advance
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
2710 posts
2502 upvotes
Alberta
Nonamefornow wrote: I will wait for gen 5 sale!
I'm really liking my 43mm sport from the last thread. I also purchased a Gen 5 Carlyle for ~$155 after it ended up going on sale plus a 40% discount I received for a couple cancelled orders. I was lucky to receive that steep discount because at the time of my order, I was given an explicit exception after they had awarded me the discount on a previous inquiry.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
1722 posts
298 upvotes
Is the Gen 4 ($118) worth the extra cash over the Sport ($90.30) ? What's the main difference between the 2 models ? (I'm looking for a watch to track my daily heart rate, receive text messages and to see my outlook calendar reminders.)
Last edited by sylvestor2002 on Mar 18th, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
2710 posts
2502 upvotes
Alberta
sylvestor2002 wrote: Is the Gen 4 ($118) worth the extra cash over the Sport ($90.30) ? What's the main difference between the 2 models ?
Sport is kinda gen 4.5. Sport has SD3100 and gen 4 is SD2100.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
1722 posts
298 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Sport is kinda gen 4.5. Sport has SD3100 and gen 4 is SD2100.
so the Sport sounds better even though it's cheaper than than the Gen 4 ?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
2710 posts
2502 upvotes
Alberta
sylvestor2002 wrote: so the Sport sounds better even though it's cheaper than than the Gen 4 ?
I think so, although some gen 4 models are a more premium build/materials. But the sport will perform better.
Jr. Member
Mar 2, 2017
104 posts
125 upvotes
Windsor, ON
I got the Sport during the last sale.. I like it.. I removed the bloatware from the watch as soon as I got it. Its crisp now.
Super light (y)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2002
7838 posts
4054 upvotes
Toronto
fatestkid wrote: "SPRING30" also works on the Gen 4 watches. Price is $118.30 after discount. + tax. Don't forget 2.5% Rakuten

Sport: fossil.com/en-ca/products/fossil-sport-smartwatch-smoky-blue-silicone/FTW4021.html

Gen 4: fossil.com/en-ca/products/gen-4-smartwatch-explorist-hr-tan-leather/FTW4016.html

edit: RFD messing up the links. Use copy/paste.
Also one smaller (41mm) Sport in stock: https://www.fossil.com/en-ca/products/fossil-sport-smartwatch-grey-silicone/FTW6025.html
Newbie
Aug 22, 2018
48 posts
25 upvotes
vjpauto wrote: I got the Sport during the last sale.. I like it.. I removed the bloatware from the watch as soon as I got it. Its crisp now.
Super light (y)
Mind sharing the link containing the steps for removing the bloatware on Sports ?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4904 posts
4523 upvotes
premalmistry wrote: Mind sharing the link containing the steps for removing the bloatware on Sports ?
vjpauto wrote: I got the Sport during the last sale.. I like it.. I removed the bloatware from the watch as soon as I got it. Its crisp now.
Super light (y)
Yes, kindly post a link. Thank you

Top