Fossil Q Explorist - Android Wear 2.0 Powered Smartwatch - $234.99 (Reg 335) - Bell Store. Multiple stores similar price
- Deal Link:
I am not sure if it will work, but Fossil offers 25% off with email signup. If you can combine the two this is HOT!
It is unconfirmed but this seems to be the best price (once confirmed I will update the title and post):
Buy from Fossil website
$250 watch - 25% sign up ~ $215 depending on where you are.
PLus 4% ebates, for ~$8-9 back.
Should be about $200-$210 all in (again depends on your area). That is a great price!!
NewFBC reported getting the watch for ~$180 here: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/fossil-q ... #p29463139 which is unreal. If you can snag it at that price, you are golden! Sadly, it looks like this was under ebates of 15% which is now 4%.
Awesome price on this smart watch. Price matching oppurtunity with Best Buy too which has it listed for 259 (https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/fo ... 35954.aspx?) if you wait until the Bestbuy sale is off, even more price matching.
Bell has the Fossil Explorist for $234.99 see here: https://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Products/F ... ge-leather
You can buy different bands, but I enjoy the leather one it came with. I have been using mine for a few months now and love it.
Warning: Not for Iphone users. It will work, but works best with Android. You can trust me, or google it...
On Android it is really good. I recommend the Inifinity game, it is addicting.
From Bell Website:
My Pros and Cons:The Fossil Q Explorist smartwatch keeps you connected wherever the road takes you.
Track your steps, distance and calories burned with the built-in fitness tracker. Receive notifications and control music playback by connecting your phone via Bluetooth. Plus, personalize the dial for handy shortcuts. Powered by Android Wear 2.0, this smartwatch also features voice-activated Google and Google Maps.
Blue stainless steel case and brown leather strap. Case size: 46 mm. Strap width: 22 mm. Interchangeable straps sold separately. Compatible with phones running Android 4.3+ or iOS 9+ (supported features may vary).
- Great at tracking activity (can auto detect workouts such as bicep curl and crunches)
- Stylish and business looking smart watch (A must)
- Bold faceplate
- Changable straps
- Works well with Android
- Can speak to reply to messages, speak to search things
- Keyboard works really well
- The possibilities are amazing. I love being able to view OneNote on my watch or have a grocery list I can just view on my watch. I am still finding lots of useful and great features the more I use it. It truly makes your day easier and is a great luxury to have.
- Reading/responding to messages is super easy.
- It will show notifications and messages from other applications. For example, whatsapp messages without any additional download will go through the watch and you can respond.
- Battery does not last long. You will get a day, but not a day of heavy usage. I usually put battery saver on and have lots of juice left when going to bed. You dont need to do this, I only do it on days I know I will be out for 12+ hours.
- Slow charing (3 hours to full)
- Does not work well on Iphone
- I don't wear any of my other watches anymore
- Some apps are missing that extra "mile" . For example, I do love looking at OneNote on the watch, but I cannot seem to edit one note. A lot of apps require a companion install on your phone too. Even though the watch can do input text no problem, it is odd some apps chose to not implement features that make the apps ok to amazing. Anyways, this is not against the watch but yet some of the app makers.
- I might not be using it right, but if you get multiple messages from one person only the latest shows
Edit: Other styles and stores on sale:
The Venture is on sale too, https://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Products/F ... less-steel
The Bestbuy one, has several different colors. Including the normal all silver look: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/fo ... 35954.aspx?
Fossil has one that comes with a stainless steel band instead: https://www.fossil.com/ca/en/products/g ... 4000p.html . A few others here: https://www.fossil.com/ca/en/wearable-t ... creen.html
Edit2: Please note, this is not the same as the Hybrid deal that was posted around ago (amazon-ca-fossil-hybrid-smartwatch-q-gr ... 9-2191980/). This watch has an inifinity times more features as a smart watch, over its hybrid counterpart.