Expired Hot Deals

[Four Points by Sheraton] Niagara Falls Package - $99 per night (Sun-Thur)

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2015 12:51 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 16, 2007
111 posts
21 upvotes

[Four Points by Sheraton] Niagara Falls Package - $99 per night (Sun-Thur)

Seems like it's slow in Niagara Falls now, Sheraton offers the following package for $99 Buytopia Link (6% Rebate from GCR)

$99 1-night Casino stay package includes
- $70 dining voucher at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
- $20 dining voucher at East Side Mario's Italian Eatery & Bar
- $10 dining voucher at IHOP restaurant
- $25 slot play credit for Fallsview Casino or Casino Niagara

$99 1-night family stay package includes
- $20 dining voucher at East Side Mario's Italian Eatery & Bar
- $20 dining voucher at Outback Steakhouse
- $10 dining voucher at IHOP restaurant, and
- admission (up to 4) to 4 brand new attractions located at Niagara Falls Fun Zone - Mini Putt Shipwreck, Niagara's Haunted Hallways, Mystic Maze Mirrors or Galaxy Quest Lazer Tag


*HST (13%), 3.8% TIF ($3.76), and gratuities not included
*Connected to the Fallsview Casino by an indoor walkway
*Free Wireless Internet Access throughout the hotel
*Blackout dates include May 17 and May 24, 2015

Tips:
Parking Wise - Many people suggest to park at Fallsview Casino for $5-$10 or spend $20 at the slots machine with PAC to gain at least 1 pt (not sure if the slot voucher could be used instead of spending extra $20)
Upgrades - Compared to the based pricing, a no view room is $99, city view is 109, city view with whirlpool and riverview is 119, fallsview is 149.... there's potential to upgrade to a whirlpool or riverview for $10 or fallsview for $40
3.8% TIF is optional, remember to remove it when checking in
IHops - Research saying it's super expansive in this location, two breakfast plus drinks cost $50+... be warned

Buytopia Link (6% Rebate from GCR)



Comparing to the Embassysuite deal for $135 (in May)
- Luxury two-room Suite accommodations
- Complimentary cooked-to-order Breakfast for your entire party
- Complimentary Evening Reception including two alcoholic drinks
- $30 voucher for Fallsview dining at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar*
- $20 dining credit at TGI Fridays Restaurant & Sports Bar*
- $25 Casino Slot voucher for Fallsview Casino or Casino Niagara*
- Attraction Admissions for up to four people to Niagara Falls Fun Zone: Mini Putt Shipwreck Adventure, Mystic Maze of Mirrors and Galaxy Quest Lazer Tag*
BONUS: Upgrade to a Fallsview Suite from only $20 more

http://www.embassysuitesniagara.com/hoteldeals.html
14 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2660 posts
1770 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Having stayed at the Embassy Suites many many times, I can vouch that this is a great deal. The breakfast alone is worthy of $15 per head. Whether you go to Ruth's Chris Steak house or The Keg, both are expensive, although Ruth's Chris will require you to give up your first born (very expensive). At the Embassy Suites, you get a Suite and not just one room. Also, you can use your TGIF coupon for lunch take out the next day. If you have kids, the attractions admissions for upto 4 people are well worth it.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
16370 posts
4248 upvotes
StealthFinder wrote: Having stayed at the Embassy Suites many many times, I can vouch that this is a great deal. The breakfast alone is worthy of $15 per head. Whether you go to Ruth's Chris Steak house or The Keg, both are expensive, although Ruth's Chris will require you to give up your first born (very expensive). At the Embassy Suites, you get a Suite and not just one room. Also, you can use your TGIF coupon for lunch take out the next day. If you have kids, the attractions admissions for upto 4 people are well worth it.
So any deal for Embassy suites?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2660 posts
1770 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
OP has a link in his post above. Click on the link and I see April still at $115 per night with a Fallsview room. Sometimes they include Fridays too.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
9767 posts
13816 upvotes
GT-EH
StealthFinder wrote: Having stayed at the Embassy Suites many many times, I can vouch that this is a great deal. The breakfast alone is worthy of $15 per head. Whether you go to Ruth's Chris Steak house or The Keg, both are expensive, although Ruth's Chris will require you to give up your first born (very expensive). At the Embassy Suites, you get a Suite and not just one room. Also, you can use your TGIF coupon for lunch take out the next day. If you have kids, the attractions admissions for upto 4 people are well worth it.
OK, I guess I'll wait for the Embassy Suites deal to come again. Thanks.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 4, 2002
1571 posts
142 upvotes
TIF is no longer optional on these properties. The hotel owners were tired of people requesting it get taken off, so they integrated it into a new resort fee (sneaky). Please do remember, $70 at Ruth Chris Niagara Falls will barely cover 1 persons meal. Sometimes they will allow you to use it towards $30 at the keg though.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
1425 posts
697 upvotes
T Dot
Fraggle wrote: TIF is no longer optional on these properties. The hotel owners were tired of people requesting it get taken off, so they integrated it into a new resort fee (sneaky). Please do remember, $70 at Ruth Chris Niagara Falls will barely cover 1 persons meal. Sometimes they will allow you to use it towards $30 at the keg though.
Is this confirmed? If so what a scam
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 4, 2002
1571 posts
142 upvotes
dk87 wrote: Is this confirmed? If so what a scam
Well, considering I stayed here on friday night and had a good debate with the dude at checkin about how sneaky that was, I would say - yes, pretty well confirmed.

I should note, this applies to the Four-Points Sheraton, Embassy Suites, Ramada Fallsview, and Best Western near the Falls.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 16, 2007
111 posts
21 upvotes
Fraggle wrote: TIF is no longer optional on these properties. The hotel owners were tired of people requesting it get taken off, so they integrated it into a new resort fee (sneaky). Please do remember, $70 at Ruth Chris Niagara Falls will barely cover 1 persons meal. Sometimes they will allow you to use it towards $30 at the keg though.
Thanks for the information.

I checked the reviews for Ruth's, mostly were negative even consider with the $70 voucher. It seems the price at this location is inflated. Thus, the $70 entree doesnt even come with any side!!
Two entrees, sides and two drinks could cost $250 ish.

Will try to see if i can use it at the keg... The reviews at the keg is much better...
I should have researched these vouchers before purchasing this deal......
Hopefully the voucher can be traded for the Keg. Otherwise it seems like the embassy package is much better, even at $135....
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2660 posts
1770 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
That's how I remember Ruth's Chris. You buy everything separately. Lana Duke should change her slogan to "Come with a lot of $$$ Darlin" as opposed to "Come hungry Darlin". As for the Embassy Suites deal, you can maximize it with a few kids under 17. Best value. The suite sleeps 6 or 7 easy. April dates are still $115 for those interested and can get away quick. If you are eating at the Keg located in the Embassy Suites, make sure you call in advance to reserve a window seat facing the Falls. You won't regret it.
harpons wrote: Thanks for the information.

I checked the reviews for Ruth's, mostly were negative even consider with the $70 voucher. It seems the price at this location is inflated. Thus, the $70 entree doesnt even come with any side!!
Two entrees, sides and two drinks could cost $250 ish.

Will try to see if i can use it at the keg... The reviews at the keg is much better...
I should have researched these vouchers before purchasing this deal......
Hopefully the voucher can be traded for the Keg. Otherwise it seems like the embassy package is much better, even at $135....
Member
Jan 26, 2012
233 posts
162 upvotes
Ontario
The Keg in Embassy Suites is great. Great view, and the buffet breakfast is located there. The prices are also fair considering that it's in Niagara and has a great view of the falls. I have gotten deals in the past that came with $60 Keg vouchers, and we barely had to pay out of pocket. Of course it depends on what you get. I'd normally get a steak or prime rib meal and my date would get a chicken salad. If you both get entrees and drinks it'll be a bit more costly.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 4, 2002
1571 posts
142 upvotes
StealthFinder wrote: If you are eating at the Keg located in the Embassy Suites, make sure you call in advance to reserve a window seat facing the Falls. You won't regret it.
They no longer accept reservations for window seats. Indeed, they no longer accept reservations if you walk in off the street and go up to the hostess and ask to make a reservation! Shockingly the front desk won't even make you a reservation for under 4 people anymore.. They're so busy they can afford to be pricks! They do make a stellar Kentucky Buck though! Signature cocktails are only $7.50, which is cheaper than a domestic beer...
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
9767 posts
13816 upvotes
GT-EH
Is parking included at the Embassy Suites? If not, how much is that roughly?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 4, 2002
1571 posts
142 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: Is parking included at the Embassy Suites? If not, how much is that roughly?
Parking is not included at any of these hotels, its expensive.. $20-30, don't remember. Park at the casino, $5 or free if you play your card for 1 point ($20 in).

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)