• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 1:15 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote: The nice thing about being able to use a syringe is that you have a much better idea of how much juice you're getting/giving since they are graduated with the ml markings. With the 10ml atomizers I got from China, there's no marking to show you when you've hit the 10ml, so if you fill it right to the bottom of the cap, it's more than 10ml. It may seem picky, but if you're splitting up a flacon, every ml counts.
agreed!
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
my sotd is Creed Royal Princess Oud. Love it.
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Well I just killed the last bit of USD I had in my PP account lol

Dua order:

1 * Amberlicious aka Hermes Ambre Narguila

1 * F'ing Unbelievable aka TF F'ing Fabulous

Total = $100USD shipped (with the 25% off code and $10 shipping to Canada)
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
nasa25 wrote: Well I just killed the last bit of USD I had in my PP account lol

Dua order:

Nice. Is the 25%OFF code still working?
BTW, a YT reviewer (Frag-Mental) posted a video the other day of his casual chat/interview with Sam from DUA. It was nice hearing about his company's mission in recreating these high-end/niche fragrances. Wait till the end to see a cameo by another YT reviewer lol
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Dua order:

Nice! Can you do a review/comparison of Amberlicious vs Ambre Narguile? I think I'll be heading to the US early next month so I'm hoping there's another coupon code so I can order to my US mailbox and get that free shipping.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
speedy726 wrote: Nice. Is the 25%OFF code still working?
BTW, a YT reviewer (Frag-Mental) posted a video the other day of his casual chat/interview with Sam from DUA. It was nice hearing about his company's mission in recreating these high-end/niche fragrances. Wait till the end to see a cameo by another YT reviewer lol
Yup the 25 off was supposed to be done last night but it’s still active.

I’ll check out that frag mental vid. Thx.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote: Nice! Can you do a review/comparison of Amberlicious vs Ambre Narguile? I think I'll be heading to the US early next month so I'm hoping there's another coupon code so I can order to my US mailbox and get that free shipping.
Yeah will do. I’m definitely interested in if the scents are as close as MyMickers says they are.

I’m glad I remembered that TF FF was on my want list. Made me pull the trigger on that dua order. I was on the fence last night lol. That 25 off doesn’t come around often. 15 and 20 off are pretty common with dua though.

I’ll wait to get the Apple brandy clone from Alexandria.
Last edited by nasa25 on Apr 30th, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
speedy726 wrote: Nice. Is the 25%OFF code still working?
Frag-Mental is good. I don't watch his stuff as often as I should. He seems like a reasonable guy.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I noticed that MyMickers does splits at decent prices. He also has the following DUA splits going on if interested in trying something without going for a whole bottle:

Dua Fragrances: Acqua Solaris, Enchantment, The Virtuoso, Liquid Mind Control, Mobster, Hades Elixir, Cannabliss with the Mobster, Kings Precious Oud, Poseidens Elixir, Cuir de Milano, Forest Oud, Poseidens Elixir 2.0, Chypre Supreme, Zues Elixir, Italian Decorum, Scarlet Warrior, Opus Amber, 19 Shades of Benzoin, Scrumptious, Costarindo
5ml - 12.00
10ml - 18.00
Add 5.00 for shipping to Canada.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote: I noticed that MyMickers does splits at decent prices. He also has the following DUA splits going on if interested in trying something without going for a whole bottle:

Dua Fragrances: Acqua Solaris, Enchantment, The Virtuoso, Liquid Mind Control, Mobster, Hades Elixir, Cannabliss with the Mobster, Kings Precious Oud, Poseidens Elixir, Cuir de Milano, Forest Oud, Poseidens Elixir 2.0, Chypre Supreme, Zues Elixir, Italian Decorum, Scarlet Warrior, Opus Amber, 19 Shades of Benzoin, Scrumptious, Costarindo
5ml - 12.00
10ml - 18.00
Add 5.00 for shipping to Canada.
that's not bad actually. You can get 30ml spread over 3 fragrances for $59USD shipped. That's cheaper than buying a 30ML bottle from Dua except for when they have their 20 and 25 off coupons. Not bad at all.

Also I just noticed that Dua ended the 25 off. Back to 15 off with code Dua15.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1045 posts
792 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
nasa25 wrote: Mostly I just atomize into a mini funnel as well

If the atomizer is removable you can draw up the juice in a syringe and transfer it over to a new bottle. If the atomizer is crimped on you can attempt to insert the syringe into the spray tube of the atomizer and draw up liquid that way.

If the atomizers are removable they’d twist off. I think most atomizers aren’t removable.
Thanks for filling me in nasa!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1045 posts
792 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
CashJinx wrote: The nice thing about being able to use a syringe is that you have a much better idea of how much juice you're getting/giving since they are graduated with the ml markings. With the 10ml atomizers I got from China, there's no marking to show you when you've hit the 10ml, so if you fill it right to the bottom of the cap, it's more than 10ml. It may seem picky, but if you're splitting up a flacon, every ml counts.
Ahh, that makes perfect sense.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1045 posts
792 upvotes
Portage la Prairie

Dua order:

Cool, hope you enjoy them!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - Creed Royal Princess Oud. Glad I took a chance and picked this up. No regrets on this blind buy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)